Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

51 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

5th of October then for the final episode, maybe followed soon after by that new series which will be on prime in the UK. 

Anything on when they’re getting back to filming? I remember them saying that the World Beyond series was all already in the can and ready to go. 

9 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Anything on when they’re getting back to filming? I remember them saying that the World Beyond series was all already in the can and ready to go. 

I’m not sure about the filming of season 11, but I’d imagine it won’t be out for perhaps another year yet. Nothing to my knowledge was mentioned at virtual comic con other than the last episode details and world beyond which starts on October 4th in the states. 

8 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Don't think I've watched this since about halfway through season 6, I wonder how many characters are dead that I'm blissfully unaware of:D

It’s on prime at the moment so if you’re bored it may be worth looking up again, it vastly improves from season 9. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

I’m not sure about the filming of season 11, but I’d imagine it won’t be out for perhaps another year yet. Nothing to my knowledge was mentioned at virtual comic con other than the last episode details and world beyond which starts on October 4th in the states. 

It’s on prime at the moment so if you’re bored it may be worth looking up again, it vastly improves from season 9. 

Forgot about Comic Con! Hardly seems like any point of having it on if nobody has anything to release

• Like 1

On 25/07/2020 at 11:38, urban.spaceman said:

Forgot about Comic Con! Hardly seems like any point of having it on if nobody has anything to release

A bit more info that’s come out is that it looks like season 10 is being extended by six episodes that’ll be available early next year, I’d imagine they were originally season 11 episodes they’d managed to film. 

Fear season 6 is set to start in October as well. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sir Shep said:

A bit more info that’s come out is that it looks like season 10 is being extended by six episodes that’ll be available early next year, I’d imagine they were originally season 11 episodes they’d managed to film. 

Fear season 6 is set to start in October as well. 

I’d forgotten the sequencing to be honest, that we were near the end of 10b. Makes sense to make a sort of mini series event out of it. LOST did something similar with season 3 because of the writers strike. 

Hope they start making the Rick/Michionne movie soon though. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Walking Dead to finish after a super sized season 11. Guess it had to finish at some time although they’ll be plenty of spin offs I’m sure!

Surprised they're going to finish it, but not surprised they've realised it still needs a shake up. I thought that they might start building to the end tie up a few loose ends, but fair enough, it's had a good run.

8 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

Walking Dead to finish after a super sized season 11. Guess it had to finish at some time although they’ll be plenty of spin offs I’m sure!

24 episodes in season 11 :jawdrop: 

They have to bring Rick back for the final season right? Or at least the last 3/4 episodes or something. 

1 hour ago, BroughtonFox said:

24 episodes in season 11 :jawdrop: 

They have to bring Rick back for the final season right? Or at least the last 3/4 episodes or something. 

They were going to do a film to tie up Rick's story, but maybe they've got Rick, Maggie and Michonne to agree to come back for a final season.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Christ are they still spinning seasons of this shit? It peaked and died a long time ago. First few were okay though.

Last couple were okay as well tbf. 

Just a shame about all the shite in the middle. 

They've got one last chance to leave something behind worth a damn with the last season. Not very hopeful mind, can see this show going the same was as GoT and being fast forgotten. 

7 hours ago, Nick said:

Christ are they still spinning seasons of this shit? It peaked and died a long time ago. First few were okay though.

It had a major slump around seasons 7-8, but since Angela Kang took over it's been back to it's best IMO. She's breathed new life into it by getting rid of some of the main characters somehow!

*spoilers*

Big shame but it does feel like it's winding down a bit, despite the massive upturn in form since Kang took over. Morgan left, Rick's gone, Maggie disappeared, the Kingdom fell, Hilltop has burned down, Michionne has gone searching for Rick, and then they abandoned Alexandria. Loved the Whisperers storyline and Negan's redemption. But it feels like they've been building to something for a while too - solidifying Carol and Daryl's friendship so they can build a show on it is an interesting way to go, especially if Kang's running it. Looking forward to World Beyond and the Rick movies too. But the main show seems to have run its course, especially with the source material running out.

No doubt the pandemic had a lot to do with it.

Still loyal as the last couple of seasons have been a welcome return to form.  

Doesn't really sound like much of an "end" though?  Just sounds like they are preparing to bump off most of the cast and start over with a new name and Daryl & Carol as leads. :dunno:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...