Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

Enjoyed the final episode. More emotional than the full on battle I was expecting but some interesting story arcs to lead with next season. Gonna be hard for Rick to lead all those people if he struggles with his conscience making tough decisions but his son seems to be becoming increasingly detached from morality in the normal sense which plays on his role trying to be a 'good father' as well as a leader.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Get ready for season 4 guys, it's the premiere tomorrow night over in the states!

I have a strong feeling this is going to be the best season yet, we are going to get more flashback episodes/moments aswell including a special one about the whereabouts of The Governor but that won't be until about 4/6 episodes into the season

So what do you guys think will happen this season? who do you think will kick the bucket?

Haven't even finished the second half of season 3, got tired of it tbh

It won't appeal to everyones tastes, i myself though love it

Just finished the first three seasons. Weirdly, I think I may actually enjoy this more than Breaking Bad. BB probably has better writers, but I do love a good zombie programme.

I never bothered with Breaking Bad, i guess it just didn't have zombies in it for me to take a major interest lol

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that season 3 was very good. Sure it's full of holes but then again it's a Zombie programme!!!

And contrarily to most people's views of S4 ep 1 I enjoyed that too.

Will Watch ep2 today probably.

• 2 months later...

Anyone else up to date on this?

Thought the episode before the mid season break was excellent, can't wait for it to return.

Another bad lip reading video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE&list=UU67f2Qf7FYhtoUIF4Sf29cA

I have La-Bibbida-Bibba-Dum stuck in my head

I am currently 7 episodes behind due to 1) Isohunt going tits up 2) my rather bizarre decision to start watching a certain mid 90's American TV show and it's spin off (which will remain nameless in hope of retaining some sort of credibility on this website) from the start after it was put on Netflix as I realized I'd never watched it all from start to finish and there are loads of episodes I haven't seen. I might try and get them downloaded tonight and get back up to speed this week, that said I got Broadwalk Empire 1-3 and the Pacific to watch as well so I might just see how long they take me to get through and perhaps by the whole of season 4 on blu raye if it's out by then. 

I have La-Bibbida-Bibba-Dum stuck in my head

Damn you! I've just had to go and buy that now!

Completely agree about the last episode - fantastic. Anyone played the Walking Dead video game? It's a real emotional rollercoaster - highly recommended as an accompaniment to the comics/tv series. Rather nicely it concentrates on a seperate story in the same world, so it's not a case of re-enacting the TV series, as often such games are.

Completely agree about the last episode - fantastic. Anyone played the Walking Dead video game? It's a real emotional rollercoaster - highly recommended as an accompaniment to the comics/tv series. Rather nicely it concentrates on a seperate story in the same world, so it's not a case of re-enacting the TV series, as often such games are.

Yes

ATM it is much better than the TV series.

Although Telltale are being painfully slow in getting both this and their other series's episodes out.

Apparently they're doing a Game of Thrones one soon. 

I've really enjoyed this series so far

Whilst it wasn't as dramatic and Zombie filled I quite liked the sickness and Carol storyline, I'm pretty sure it's not the last we've seen of her and there were hints in the last episode that it wasn't her that killed the 2 sick people. I wasn't sure about the governor at first, it looked like they were going for a redemption stroyline, but the ending was brilliant. I'm assuming that the baby is ok, I think it is the Governor's new family that have picked her up and so will be allowed into the fold. I've not read the comics so I don't know if it is still remaining true or not. 

• 3 weeks later...

We recorded most of series one on sky+ or whatever but didn't realise it was limited time only to watch so sky has now deleted it.

Is it worth hunting down again?

Simple answer, yes!

Anyway season 4 resumes today in the states and we now get it a day later.. So Monday's 9pm is the new start time on Fox

Can't wait to see what's in store for the next 8 episodes, after the shocking end to the mid season finale it's gonna be very interesting to see what happens... From reading stuff online it sounds like things are gonna get even more dark and even more crazy

Edited by Chrisuki
  • Like 1

Simple answer, yes!

Anyway season 4 resumes today in the states and we now get it a day later.. So Monday's 9pm is the new start time on Fox

Can't wait to see what's in store for the next 8 episodes, after the shocking end to the mid season finale it's gonna be very interesting to see what happens... From reading stuff online it sounds like things are gonna get even more dark and even more crazy

That's tonight's viewing sorted.

Simple answer, yes!

Thank goodness for this post! It's practically the olnly thing I watch on Fox, so I never see new series advertised. Cheers! :)

Thank goodness for this post! It's practically the olnly thing I watch on Fox, so I never see new series advertised. Cheers! :)

ye and sky remind never seems to work, either that or i need to check my emails more often! missed the start of this series and the start of true blood