Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_favourite

Member
  • Posts

    9,269
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by fox_favourite

  1. They're really are some scummy people in this world. Did you have an update?
  2. Just thinking. Are these flash points in the middle east the start of something big? It has always been a unstable and on edge for many years and Iran seems to be happily feeding the 'rebel' groups. Is this a way to stretch the US/NATO resources/distraction for something else. The US can't be everywhere. North Korea playing games with South Korea, Putin traveling to Kaliningrad to name a few, seem to be more vocal. US elections this year and our elections, I hope I'm wrong, but this could be a year that could affect all of us. COVID has sent the world bonkers!
  3. Might do some digging.
  4. Is it a heavy car with an ice engine and batteries? Or are the batteries smaller than a full ev?
  5. I've heard of that system and was intrigued. What is the pricing like compared to other EVs? E.g Kia Niro? And do you offer a Foxestalk talk 50% discount
  6. But that midfield got us relegated, just to add to that
  7. For the next 3 years
  8. No, no, no. This is very bad news.
  9. Ah. That's where we've gone wrong. Rudkin is still sitting at the fax machine waiting for the bid.
  10. Fact of life. Anyone who uses comic sans should be sacked on the spot! No excuse. Not even teachers!
  11. Deffo at Seagrave there is a car in the disabled spot outside... No, wait. That's Praet's designated space.
  12. Seems like a winks type of player. But if he's good in the 8 position, with free kicks, I think that'll be a good signing. Fingers crossed he isn't another Praet
  13. I'm sure there's a gadget for that out there for you
  14. Yes you do, but you also not getting the full value out of your purchase. You're not supporting until the end. You pay to watch a football match for 90minutes and a bit more, but why leave when the team needs support till the end?
  15. I don't get it. We're 1-0 up, they're still in the game and people leave on 85 minute. It's happening every home game. You know before you come how long a game is and how long it will last. If you can't stay, don't come! I'm finding it so frustrating. Granted if you have young kids/other things but the same people leave around me on the 85 minute every day. I don't get it, it's just bonkers
  16. Ipswich are like an annoying little dog that won't let go of your ankle and keeps dragging you down.
  17. If KDH is indeed injured, and watching the training video he's not in there, I think he'll go with Yunus in his place. I just don't think he trust Praet. I think it's his commitment that is the issue. Maybe Yunus and Choudhury in the 8 position.
  18. And it's so much better since that was introduced
  19. I have 2 British short hair cats. They have a cat flap they can come and go as they please. Never locked, they have free reign and what do they decide to do....sleep and hunt for pouches when I forget to close the cupboard where the car food is. Only thing they caught in the past are moths and spiders. One did catch a bat once. But 80% of the time they're asleep.
  20. I wouldn't worry. I don't think WBA will accept Panini stickers in exchange, which will rule out Everton. Not even a shiny one!
  21. Me too. He clearly has the talent and his strengths should work well in Enzo's formation. But I think his treatment by Bodgers and some injuries have dampened his enthusiasm and/or belief. In some of the games when he's played in the past, he's looked capable. Maybe his heart just isn't in it and his injury record has got to him. Personally I think there is a player in there, we just need to unlock it, but I'm not sure he wants to
  22. But Ward is loads, errrr, Welsh than him! Unbelievable
  23. Danny Ward in midfield it is then for ipswich
  24. Praet's current injury
  25. It's the timing that gets me. He doesn't look the player that I thought he could be, but the timing is utter knickers!
×
×
  • Create New...