Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. I get the impression he's frustrated by our system and is being held back. We need to get him forward more or options ahead of him more.
  2. The same day we drew with Palace in the PL in the blistering October heat () in 2022, Notts County were losing at home to Coalville Town. It really can change so quickly.
  3. Perez was frustrating at times but I can't remember him having a single game as anonymous as Cullen today.
  4. It's pretty straightforward. We seen a player who's limited and who has checked out. He isn't built for possession football.
  5. I thought it would be awkward, but I really can't believe how much we struggled. What a mess.
  6. I'll judge him when he starts.
  7. I know we focus on the negatives here, but let's give this lad the credit he deserves for today.
  8. We could be in for a very long season. That was genuinely depressing to watch.
  9. Not sure he'd get in my Monday night 6 a side team near Loughborough.
  10. Here we go again. Old fans and KPFC brigade being blamed for a bad atmosphere when the young lads in the footy gear stand in silence.
  11. I wouldn't trust this lad to carry a daily co op shop. It's absolutely insane he is associated with a transfer fee with seven figures involved.
  12. Eh, I know they're not the best, but the draw was on Monday evening They're not going to have all those details for an event that quickly.
  13. Leics Police Events @LeicsEvents 6h If you are one of the 2,100 with the golden ticket for tomorrow's game, some good news and bad news in the below πŸ‘‡πŸ» Good News βœ… - Industry Bar are opening up for away fans. Open from 8am, putting on breakfast COBS and have a large outside area. Short walk from the πŸš‚ and 🏟️
  14. Thread should be called Striker.
  15. Based on your posts here, it's not in Notts is it?
  16. Fair. It's just a bit happy clappy to me, wanting everyone in the same colour. Should be bring your voices or something, it just comes across a bit Coach 1.
  17. I'm generally a UFS fan, but if the Ginetta's Supporter Club put this out you'd laugh at it.
  18. Rangers look awful.
  19. It would make a decent training top, but this is a really poor effort. Not many happy with it.
  20. Why? For all we know he wanted 36 and it's not an indication of the pecking order.
  21. Not sure if you're ITK, or if you're a cockney that's just had an audiology appointment.
  22. Shame I'm working this one, it's always a great day out.
×
×
  • Create New...