Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. Wait, the ref didn't give that??
  2. Just remembered him jumping backwards into their defender and winning a free kick Couldn't believe it was given.
  3. There needs to be a chant about this at the very least.
  4. I'd like to see the project reset idea make a come back. We need the colour, banners etc to attach to the movement.
  5. It's only 4 months until he can use the 10 year anniversary of the title win to try and get people back in line.
  6. The highest paid player in the division is fit, but having as much influence on games as me.
  7. I couldn't be trusted with a rifle round this lot.
  8. Oh yeah, I completely agree with it. I just hope people (including myself) don't enjoy being away too much, to the point we don't come back.
  9. Huge game for West Ham tonight against those spawny bastards. Hope they turn up.
  10. Who employed him, backed him and gave him too much control? Was it Rodgers fault we spent £20m on Skipp in 2024 when we were skint?
  11. My concern is when this is all over, our support hasn't enjoyed being away too much. It would be nice to see the ground packed out and backing a backable team again one day
  12. Something needs to be followed up, to keep the momentum going.
  13. Top would've been there last night if it was a PL game against one of 'the big six'. There's people willing to punch their own fans to defend someone who doesn't even want to be around the club himself.
  14. Forget everything else that's happened, you could make a case for wanting the owners out for sticking with this guy on it's own. It's like we've given up as a club. You can't watch this and genuinely feel like we're serious.
  15. We've booked a weekend in Eindhoven for Feb. FC Eindhoven v Almere City on the Saturday and Genk v Standard Liege on the Sunday heading back, can't wait. Any recommendations welcome as we didn't make it for City's PSV trip I've seen about Stratumseind, which I'd imagine has plenty to offer.
  16. Looking forward to the day he moves on tbf.
  17. Yeah, that one was a tough read.
  18. What a strange time to be a City fan btw. Tonight has been absolutely surreal
  19. This does surprise me with Ayew leading the line.
  20. I just can't stand his demeanor
  21. At first I thought it would be good with UFS not being there to help effect the atmosphere, but I think there will be a defiance tonight from those playing on the "we're better fans". Fans that sit on their hands for years but now pipe up cus they think their dick is bigger for backing Top and KP, NO MATTER WHAT.
  22. Our owners aren't the issue.. We're having a howler of a few years..
  23. That's very well put together and straight to the point. How anyone can disagree with that, or just dismiss it because the same KP were part of (not solely responsible for) a successful period is beyond me.
  24. Think everything is clicking for Arsenal and Man City still aren't quite firing. Would actually prefer Man City to win it as Arsenal fans have become unbelievably annoying.
  25. Nothing more than a feeling, but I think (and really hope) he'd be popular here.
×
×
  • Create New...