-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
I look forward to seeing him score again at the end of 2026. I can't work out of if he is constantly fouled, or if he is just second best in every tussle. It's a strange watch.
-
Leicester City vs Stoke (H) 22nd Nov 3pm - Pre match
Stuntman_Mike replied to whoareyaaa's topic in Leicester City Forum
Can't wait to get drenched seeing us register half a shot on target against Stoke in 100 minutes. -
Leicester City vs Stoke (H) 22nd Nov 3pm - Pre match
Stuntman_Mike replied to whoareyaaa's topic in Leicester City Forum
Stoke at home. We are sh1t. Its pissing it down. I've been in bed since 7pm with a cold. Literally zero motivation for this You'll never sing that, woah woah -
Yeah it's a strange area really. I grew up round around that way and it just feels like a another wasted opportunity.
-
Leicester City vs Stoke (H) 22nd Nov 3pm - Pre match
Stuntman_Mike replied to whoareyaaa's topic in Leicester City Forum
Hope I'm wrong but feel this has 0-1 written all over it. -
No idea why they didn't build up. A couple of nice/modern tower block flats aimed at young professionals would've been great overlooking the canal. The sort that would use Lane7 in the week and see the Robin Hood reopen (wishful thinking)
-
For me, the problem with most clubs having grounds too big for them has always been how they sell the tickets. If Brum had a 60k stadium but 15-20k was blocked off it would be fine, but I can't stand it when you see pockets of empty seats on the TV, just stick people together and open up sections when they're in demand. There's nothing wrong with having a ground ready for 'better times', you just don't need to have people rattling around in them when you're not there yet.
-
Booked the crossing to Calais and going to drive wherever is good for tickets over that weekend nearer the time. Plenty of picks in Belgium, Netherlands and Germany. Travel, good beer and football
-
I meant reminded as in, it was something a bit different and a nod to/ use of local architecture. Not that they looked particularly similar.
-
Sold out on Panini's website already.
-
Reminded me of the designs that were going around for Chelsea using Battersea power station. I personally think that would've been amazing.
-
I'm not really sure what to make of it. It's certainly ambitious..
-
Always had the impression he'd only leave the US for a much bigger role, so far play to for giving this a go. Hope it works out for him.
-
What a thread.
-
The price is a joke, but as it's at my favourite away ground, the weekend before Christmas in arguably the best city in the world for pubs.. They've got me by the bollocks.
-
Bremen flights coming up cheap for the weekend we're at Stoke. Wolfsburg and Hannover both at home, so considering either of those if tickets are doable. I'm desperate to get another game abroad booked in.
-
Pot 1: Italy, Denmark, Turkey, Ukraine Pot 2: Poland, Wales, Czech Republic, Slovakia Pot 3: Republic of Ireland, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo Pot 4: Romania, Sweden, North Macedonia, Northern Ireland How does the draw work? Each of the four paths in the play-offs will feature one team from Pot 1, one from Pot 2, one from Pot 3 and one from Pot 4. The semi-finals will see the Pot 1 team face the Pot 4 team, and the Pot 2 team face the Pot 3 team, with those Pot 1 and 2 teams at home. The two semi-final winners from each path will then meet in the final (with home advantage to be decided in the initial draw) and the winner of that clash qualifies for the World Cup.
-
Co-hosts: Canada, Mexico, USA AFC: Australia, IR Iran, Japan, Jordan, Korea Republic, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan CAF: Algeria, Cabo Verde, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco, Senegal, South Africa, Tunisia CONCACAF: Curaçao, Haiti, Panama CONMEBOL: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay OFC: New Zealand UEFA: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Switzerland 6 places left to fill
-
I hadn't realised they're 8th largest population in the world. That's such a big reach.
-
When someone fails under so many managers, you have to start looking a little closer to home. His attitude has been abysmal since he arrived. That's before you even start on what might have been with ability.
-
Has the fixture moved to a weekend and within half hour?
-
If Puel had stuck to his guns and kept Vardy on the bench for longer, we'd have won the club world cup this summer.
-
Mads Hermansen sold to West Ham - Official
Stuntman_Mike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I still think he's a brilliant keeper, he just needs to find a better suited team to find some form and confidence. -
Is Selby celebrated enough in Leicester? He should be recognised more, or hopefully he will be when he retires.
-
I'm confused, I thought Yardley said he didn't have a sniff?
