Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. I haven't watched any of it yet, but it would make more sense if the title was 'we need to be closer', rather than implying he isn't a huge part of the problem.
  2. Hoping we get some good friendlies in March, with at least one being held away from Wembley. I've seen they apparently want to play Uruguay and Japan.
  3. I'm surprisingly looking forward to going down tonight (free tickets)
  4. That's brilliant, I was just wondering where I could get 48 bottles of mixed berry Carabao for £26.99 with free shipping and this thread popped up.
  5. Gutted this is a midweek, I wanted another weekend pub crawl down there.
  6. B.C game is fun.
  7. I for one, will be hoping for similar carnage.
  8. The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round Assuming you meant Coach 1 when it pulled out of Filbert Way.
  9. That's because Dan Burn doesn't cuddle Top to sleep wearing Thai dye pyjamas.
  10. Leicester being a fairly big city, but feeling like Huddersfield with a deceased king museum needs to be studied.
  11. I'm not sure he does tbh. He looks absolutely shot and doesn't know where to be or what to do. He just gets in the way. He might 'want' to try, but he's so out of form and lacking confidence, he doesn't even look like he's giving it everything.
  12. As it won't be on that clip and it needs posting at every opportunity.
  13. I didn't realise he was born in Leicester.
  14. Great second goal. But that was painful viewing. We're lucky we played a team in crisis, but unlucky that it will just paper over the cracks. Skipp is a disgrace to football
  15. I believe.
  16. There's a leak in the toilet at my place of work and I'm deliberately waiting until 3pm to clear it up. True story.
  17. Really enjoyed HOTM. I wasn't expecting the shop downstairs, so ended up buying my pals Christmas presents earlier than planned. (bottles of what we drank away at Bruges 2016) Brew York was great too, we had food at the Yuzu street food place that shares the space. Brilliant idea and very busy despite it being a Thursday evening. Less impressed with Punch Bowl, not a good choice of beers but still decent enough feel to it, just less authentic. Overall York was fantastic, I haven't been since pre season 2013 and wouldn't have appreciated it anywhere near as much at the time, as I do/would now. Another city I've visited that I've loved and that's made me get frustrated with what Leicester could offer. Just a whole different vibe with more options and a good feel to it.
  18. We ended up in there. Loved it
  19. Me and my mate did a tour in 2015, but hoping to get to a game this season now. Unfortunately, Cremonese have already played AC and Inter away so won't be able to catch Vardy there.
  20. Thanks both
  21. Did you miss the part about people joining in? They're the only area that creates an atmosphere, so with them not being present, I feel it would make an impact.
  22. Personally, I think an organised walk out from UFS/singing section (after WYS) with a banner left in the stands covering that area would have a massive impact. Forget the whole 'what about the good times and the bad?' brigade. Enough is enough. The ground being silent would add to the protest and if people know about it in advance they can join in. It would be typical that we would win that match mind you , so the message would need to be about long term issues/problems rather than just looking like we're annoyed with a bad run of form. Just my take.
×
×
  • Create New...