Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. Who the fvck is playing in midfield tonight?
  2. Don't you need to be a pro to play in the pro league?
  3. Was gash against us last year.
  4. Absolutely no chance that Yalcouyé is 20
  5. I think for me you get your Facebook warriors who are positive no matter what, but you also get a group who are negative no matter what.
  6. I know this could be controversial, but I find some of the constant negativity in the stands tiresome. Barely 5 minutes in, and people are shouting sarcastic comments about the style of football. I get that the last 4 years have been shocking but we are where we are, and I still want us to do well. I feel like a lot of the fans' expectations are all wrong, where anything other than 46 wins is a failure, which is never going to happen. I was frustrated with yesterday, but out of all the performances over the years, I don't think it warranted people shouting/swearing at the players/manager throughout and at the end. I'm not sure all the noise and negativity is helpful for the on-field stuff. I get people are entitled to feel how they feel, but for their own sanity, if they feel so negatively about the club, especially on-field performances, then why do you still go?
  7. My biggest complaint with him is that he's too one footed. Don't see many top midfielders who can't use both feet.
  8. Very frustrating in isolation but over the course of a season if we play like that then we'll be there or there abouts.
  9. Hopefully he's "injured"
  10. I thought the Thomas experiment was just to make a point...
  11. Palace do not look good. In for a relegation battle?
  12. Surely the priority is a striker and defender?
  13. One of the things I hate about our recruitment strategy is we buy too many players who are taking a step down to play for Leicester. The trajectory of their career is going in the wrong direction. I much prefer players who are on the up who have something to prove.
  14. Our fans are weirdos. Heard on the TV singing about how Ipswich haven't won anything for 40 years, but then singing how they live in the past... Of course it's good to remember past achievements etc but when we're in the mess we're in right now it's tinpot to make it our whole personality.
  15. Apparently he's woeful. Blackpool fans glad to see the back of him.
  16. Not reading anything into that. Will be meaningless if we turn out another dog muck performance on Saturday.
  17. What's going to happen in November when all of these signings which are clearly Martin led are no longer managed by him because he's been sacked?
  18. He'll give you a lift back.
  19. If the main objective of the game wasn't to score or defend, we'd be a really good team.
  20. The way we give the ball away is ridiculous.
×
×
  • Create New...