Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. Very surprised the game wasn't stopped as from the Kop I could clearly see CPR happening for 10+ minutes. Hoping for positive news.
  2. Any news on the medical emergency?
  3. A bad performance and a loss tonight and I see him gone.
  4. He definitely is giving Steve Cooper. Not giving Nelson, Aluko nor Evans (before his international call up) a chance is very similar to how Ricardo and Fatawu were treated. Pure stubbornness.
  5. Whilst he certainly isn't doing himself any favours, this squad is just horrible. Hardly anything positive about it.
  6. He was onside but the shot was right in the middle of the goal and the keeper didn't even try.
  7. We're a bad points deduction away from a relegation battle.
  8. Glad I'm not going now.
  9. It's tricky to be positive about this when they're charging for it. I wouldn't be taking the piss if they were doing a bit of fan engagement free of charge.
  10. The Rodgers chat had me thinking about those two seasons. How we managed to bottle it like that twice I will never know. Still a basket case of a club when things were going well.
  11. Only one Premier League game on boxing day. Shocking.
  12. Cuck.
  13. Lower tier was shocking. Full of coach 1 goers.
  14. I'd take Skipp out and replace him with nobody...
  15. It's a shame the only other senior left back is also shocking.
  16. What happened with the blue on blue?
  17. Glad I've got a family function as an excuse to get out of this one.
  18. I'd like some unheard of Serbian bloke who would whip them into shape.
  19. We'd end up with Steve Cotterill.
  20. All shocking. Accidentally rated Fatawu a 10.
  21. No Halftime subs. Crazy.
  22. Aluko will be another Bassey situation.
  23. When do we have another protest?
  24. I've had heavier shites.
×
×
  • Create New...