Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian Nacho

Member
  • Posts

    8,779
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Ian Nacho

  1. I know they do it for balance but that Helen talks absolute tosh. I'll probably be accused of being sexist but her takes are always way off the mark.
  2. Yeah very reliable. No issues.
  3. I've got a 2019 Seat Ibiza with about 40k miles I paid about £13k for about 4 years ago with about 3k miles on the clock. We buy any car reckons it's worth £10k so I'm sure I could get about £11k-£12k part exchange. I'm part tempted to downgrade to a car worth about £5-6k which the Seat still has some value.
  4. Booked Sharm El Sheikh for 10 days at the end of September. First time I'm going away for longer than a week.
  5. Saw some dubious driving on the M1 the other day so I took the customary look at what the person looked like... she was eating soup from a bowl with a spoon and steering with her knees...
  6. We had a similar situation at my work were someone brought their dog in and they got a rollicking for it without having the excuse of being on six figures a week. If everyone did that the training ground would be like crufts.
  7. He epitomises the culture at the club. Rotten to the core.
  8. Bollocksing up the 2016 summer transfer window. Filip Benkovic.
  9. When one of the coaches has to apologise to the players (who have lost 11 out of 12) for having a go at them for not listening to instructions says it all.
  10. Don't understand why we don't even try to do something differently. I know we're crap and likely to go down but at least look like you're trying to turn it around.
  11. Excellent listening. Was nearly tearing up hearing Nessun Dorma again.
  12. Joe Rodon is a helmet. All fart no shit.
  13. Relative to the division we're in, I can't remember a time where we have been this uncompetitive.
  14. If we don't score against Man United in a few weeks, we would've gone across 5 months without scoring at home in the league...
  15. Makes Faes look calm and assured.
  16. Realistically King Power won't sell up, so we need some investment in the form of a minority shareholder to hold the majority owners to account.
  17. Someone needs to check on Cliff Ginetta.
  18. Give it Murphy till the end of the season.
  19. Should've come for that cross. Don't know why Stolaryck lost his spot.
  20. Got to go unfortunately. Speaks a good game but results and performances have been shocking and he's doing nothing to change it.
  21. Some of the defending was comical there.
  22. I thought we were unlucky in that half.
  23. For the positions he gets in, his output in terms of goals/assists is appalling. 0 goals and 1 assist (which was just a hoof up the pitch that Daka chased).
×
×
  • Create New...