-
Posts
8,779 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5
Everything posted by Ian Nacho
-
Concerns about the direction of the club
Ian Nacho replied to Lambert09's topic in Leicester City Forum
The worst thing about all of this is that football has been a massive part of most of my life where I have been trying myself into all sorts of emotional knots, but going into the new season I couldn't care less... -
When I watch us I can't work out what we're trying to do. Even at points last season where we looked a bit dodgy, I could at least see what we were trying to do.
-
The more I watch him it makes less sense as to why he's our markee summer signing. Always looking a disaster waiting to happen.
-
I've accepted our fate now. We're going to be a mediocre Championship club for some time.
-
I really didn't understand our defensive shape today. We're playing a 3 at the back but we were playing it in a way as if we were playing a 4 but had a man sent off. The amount of times either one of Kristiansen or Justin were so narrow, the wingers were fullbacks was ridiculous.
-
-
Recently I think we've deployed a dickheads only policy.
-
Few out in Lens tonight.
-
-
-
Fulham v Leicester City - 24 Aug 15:00
Ian Nacho replied to phoneticerror's topic in Ticket News and Travel
Anyone had the tickets delivered yet? -
Concerns about the direction of the club
Ian Nacho replied to Lambert09's topic in Leicester City Forum
Odd behaviour. -
Yes from me. Wouldn't have been that excited by it 2/3 years ago but this is our level now.
-
I'm not completely against it as it feels like he's more of an Okazaki type player but he can't be the only one.
-
Who do you want for next season in the PL
Ian Nacho replied to Fightforever's topic in Transfer Talk
Based on the last week of transfer activity (or lack of) I'm not very optimistic at all for the season. It's clear we need some quality and creativity but it's looking unlikely at the moment. -
Who do you want for next season in the PL
Ian Nacho replied to Fightforever's topic in Transfer Talk
Don't think it's quite the player we need at the moment. Very similar to Winks. -
The Italian national anthem is pure mustard.
-
Absolutely awful coverage from the BBC. Commentary of Max Whitlock on the pommel horse whilst the picture is just some Chinese fella doing back flips.
-
Create a thread purely to key items of news. First 2 pages is utter guff (I'm part of the problem I know!). Can we limit who can post?
-
Seem to be lacking that bit of quality in the final third.
-
What have I missed?
-
It's pre season. It's just about fitting people in the team to get fitness.
-
Refreshing to see us playing the game for what it is rather than passing it around for the sake of passing it around.
-
You know it's the school holidays when you see some of the state of the driving on the motorways/dual carriageways for the people that never go on them. Tootling along the outside lane of the A46 going about 35mph completely oblivious to the fact everyone's undertaking them.
-
Who do you want for next season in the PL
Ian Nacho replied to Fightforever's topic in Transfer Talk
Already gone to Lyon.
