Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,893
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. Feel free to give them credit if that's what you want to do. Personally I feel they're completely disconnected from the fan-base and the £25 I've had to fork out to keep my card isn't going to be sweetened by additional entertainment, gourmet pizzas and currywurst!
  2. Perfect set of results for us so far especially with Bournemouth just equalising!
  3. Sounds like the new approach to handball will leave things even more open to subjectivity and inconsistency amongst officials!
  4. You lost me at Soumare - surely you don't see that as being a positive in any way, shape or form? He doesn't want to be here and he's lazy, certainly not what we need for another relegation scrap.
  5. We need the likes of Fulham to be dropping as many points as possible so as much as it goes against the grain I'll be happy with a United win here!
  6. Sums the situation up well!
  7. We couldn't afford to renew the lease on it!
  8. You need to change your meds!
  9. The bus has no wheels and no engine but apart from that......................
  10. Reminds me of the Stepford Wives - Cooper has clearly been "re-programmed" after last week's outburst!
  11. Maybe just boycott the game altogether?
  12. This would be hilarious if true!
  13. Glad to see we've got our priorities right!
  14. It'll probably be tricky enough getting fans into the ground with the increased use of mobile ticketing!
  15. Couldn't agree more - might as well wear black bin bags as that would be quite apt given the depths the club has plummeted to!
  16. Except Cooper doesn't seem to rate him so we'll likely start with Mavididi up front!
  17. Not too fussed if this doesn't happen to be honest as I think he's still living on his past reputation and wouldn't necessarily have had the impact again in the PL that we were all craving. If we can get Hlozek, Fotis, a new LB and cover for Ndidi/Winks then I think we'll at least have a chance of staying up, albeit with the odds firmly stacked against us.
  18. The Best Exotic King Power Hotel!
  19. I mean so would I but beggars can't be choosers!
  20. I just think he's crap.
  21. Preferably mucking out the stables!
  22. Part of the new Funeral range!
  23. Thanks for that - he'll forever be Adam Hozelock now in my head!
×
×
  • Create New...