-
Posts
1,145 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Iwebema
-
I'm expecting 1 attacking winger/striker and that's it, we will go with what we've got.
-
Yeah, a few things at play, the deal is too good from a PSR point of view, means they can have far more financial flexibility in the future and also from what I have read/heard he is a bit of a nightmare to manage off the field, and mix that in with it seems like it's him or watkins to start most games. But yes I think PSR and having 50m in profit in the books when you already have watkins is the main thing.
-
20m I think, so 57m profit because of the hype. Not that I think hes a bad player but he's hardly proven himself yet.
-
Would be weird to sign him and coulibaly...but I guess you can switch JJ to left back where he prefers to play..
-
Given we have limited funds and limited squad space in the 25, this one just doesn't make any sense at all. Just have to hope it's an agent trying to create links and get him out of Besiktas because he's unhappy.
-
Bobby De Cordova-Reid joins permanently - Official
Iwebema replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Not sure if its really being suggested or not but if it is, it's needlessly bringing their nationality into the conversation. I'm not saying this is the intention, but it could be interpreted as we dont want Top because hes from Thailand or insinuating being from Thailand is the reason hes a bad owner etc. It just adds an unnecessary target without adding anything to the argument. Like I say not suggesting that is the intention, but don't be surprised by how easy these things can get spun and credibility gets lost. 👍 -
100% moyes ball, with the limited quality they have, they will try and bully us, have to be up for a fight.
-
If there's one thing I hope today does is stop the weird pining for one of the worst managers we've ever had. RVN still has a lot to prove but at worst he's the same as Cooper.
-
It is my worry he will think, the squad is fine then, there's a huge opportunity here to sell thomas having moved on hamza and Cannon and just bring in 2 or 3 to revitalise the squad, give it some new energy. But I won't hold my breath.
-
You wouldn't want to catch Barnaby Slater in a bad mood, would you.
-
Yep, if we do go down and need to sell mads, we already have a number 1 so can invest in other areas.
-
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
Iwebema replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Fair play to Ruud, just looked like it was going to be the same as every week. The one thing that was different today was we fought hard and dug in, something we haven't really done with him in charge, it's been very passive. Perhaps all the press leaks of him kicking off all over the place has made everyone have a long hard look at themselves. Either way well done, I'll gladly eat my humble pie calling for a formation change. -
There's finally a bit of fight being shown that's just not been there for months. Looks like all the press leaks about Ruud tearing into them for the last 2 weeks is starting to work.
-
Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. It's a repeat of every game under RVN, look competent, play half decent, wasteful with our chances, go 1 down due to some of the worst defending imaginable and collapse.
-
I've seen this one before.....
-
I get you, I just think he should be trying a different formation. Doing the same thing over and over again after the losing run and arguably rolling out worse players trying to try and play a tactic/formation we aren't good enough to execute is very annoying.
-
Based on the formation I don't really have an issue, the players are crap and any combination doesn't work based on what we have seen. I really think we should be trying some kind of 352, they are not going to magically get better at playing this system, they aren't good enough to execute it at this level. Maybe we will all be shocked and they have figured out how to play it and doubled down in training. But my money is on RVN thinking "I don't care anymore, just sack me"
-
I actually think he's 100% shit
-
Nice to see the press are turning up the pressure on him, had far too many people on here throwing themselves in front of Rudkin when it's pretty obvious he's a huge problem (not the only problem) Top has a choice save his legacy, either sack Rudkin or bring someone proper in and move Rudkin into the background. Until he does that he can clear all the debts he likes, we won't get any better.
-
Having to read articles by forest fans...who for the record DO NOT CARE ABOUT LEICESTER...doing all they could to explain why them winning the title would be better than what leicester achieved. Because they were so desperate to be better. Because they don't care. Brilliant.
-
They meant 2021 leicester
-
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
Iwebema replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Have to say this has been the hardest year to support the team. Such an unlikeable bunch mismanaged from the top down. I've been going since the 90s and this is the first season where I can't even muster the energy in the ground to get up for it. Probably doesn't help Fatawu and Mads 2 players who I do like aren't playing, outside of Vardy who is understandably a shell of the player he was. Bilal is getting there aswell thinking about it.... But it's really hard to cheer on players like vestergaard, faes, justin, soumare, winks, ayew etc. It's like cheering on someone ploughing your wife. -
First game, so probably a bit harsh to judge but he was rubbish tonight, very similar to games for us and echoing what the stoke fans said. Completely anonymous, never gets involved just stands up top and needs perfect service. Rudkin masterclass....until he scores 4 in the next game
-
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
Iwebema replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
The fact we had multiple papers releasing similar stories all at once before this, suggests someone higher up is not happy or as you say in self protection mode. Imo it is suggesting Top is so desperate to be mates with the players he's been over ruling many things. But that's just me reading between the lines. What we can be confident in is it's as much of a clown show as many on here have suggested for a while. Whilst the stories of RVN having a pop at Okoli over boots are a bit silly, if we believe all that's there I am actually OK with him trying to be stricter with the squad. It's a culture change that's needed as its too soft from the Top down. -
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
Iwebema replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
It's all a bit too convenient and too leicester city. Promised manager money, turned out to be a lie, he's called them out and they want him gone asap, yes men only please.
