Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Iwebema

Member
  • Posts

    1,145
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iwebema

  1. Nailed on to be Dyche or Martin. They've heard of them, out of work, easy to get in. They probably think they play the same brand a football so just toss a coin.
  2. Bang on. The players think they are much better than they are and the people at the top are telling them that, despite years of evidence that they arent. The whole place is full of delusion on levels you can't comprehend. This potential relegation is going to be quite brutal because they genuinely thought we would be finishing mid table.
  3. Wait, they scored a goal? Get them in immediately
  4. Who can forget his exclusive "Chilwell is staying" only for chillwell to be unveiled as a chelsea player 3 hours later
  5. Another manager lied to....well I never. Tbf they aren't reliable articles or newspapers, but this also felt nailed on to happen.
  6. You wonder how much of those performances were because we were still on the promotion bounce, and the players were still trying for him. The rot had started by the time he left though as he'd lost the dressing room. I'm not sure we would of got a saints/palace performance again from him, he'd lost them.
  7. Tbh I'm actually surprised and impressed that they would think that far ahead!
  8. I think one more with Cannon going and not re registering ward in the 25. But that's it. And I personally think it's a good call, I don't want us spending millions on players we can't shift when we go down on big wages.
  9. @Sly why have you tried to derail this top tier thread about elite merchandise with absolute nonsense about who will be in the 25 squad?
  10. There will no doubt be some hedging in there, but they did sell rice (academy product which makes it even better) for over 100m last summer and were overall net profit. It will give them alot more wiggle room over the next 2 accountancy periods to take some risks and spend some money. Where as we will likely have 2 championship seasons so our allowable losses will be significantly less and given we still have a top 10 wage bill we are a bit buggered.
  11. There's only a few hundred on here, of which a % will attend game, so we are an extremely small but loud (or maybe just loud in our echo chamber 😅) minority. The difference for me is we are more than likely more passionate and obsessive (not sure if that's the right word) than the average fan who just rocks up to the game and goes home not really lifting the lid on anything that's going on. I have a few friends who have been season ticket holders for 20+ years, but they are very much casual fans compared to some in here, just a day out and something to do, which is fine, each to their own, but its why it takes a while for things to really turn, we are heading into 3 years since that relegation and it's only now we are seeing a shift in the overall fanbase thinking something might be wrong.
  12. For what it's worth, I've got it on good authority that a number of longer serving senior players like him and think he's being unfairly scapegoated. I've never been sure if that's just because he does throw money at them, over paid contracts etc. For me he and a couple of others have been the constants and therefore must bare the brunt, whether it is incompetence or as you suggest he is covering too much and honourably set himself up for failure, changes have to happen, the list of issues stretching back years is too long now.
  13. I honestly have no idea where we are getting any points from. Fair play to those who still have some faith.
  14. I would love this. So much room for growth, exactly the kind of signing we should be making, I doubt he's even on our radar though 😅
  15. Trying to get the 2nd player in on the 25th Feb. "Closed? What do you mean it's closed?"
  16. I'm not on X, is there a way I can see what he's said or could you summarise? I read Tanners article this morning, given he pretty much always plays us with a straight bat it was quite damning of what's happened (by his standards) Rudkin is in charge of football affairs, although he delegates major decisions to Khun Top. But managing Leicester’s football matters has become a huge concern. Other clubs have appointed people to assist the director of football to manage the workload and speed up the decision-making, which has become too slow at Leicester. Recruitment has been a huge issue. It has become scattergun, with no clear vision. Quite cutting from Tanner for once
  17. It's a fair point, I think what I meant was the current starting back 4 (JJ, vesty, faes and kris) were here when we got relegated and weren't even first choice.
  18. It's very similar to 2 years ago, but we have a much worse squad. It's almost like the whole club doesn't believe we are in danger.
  19. Bilo had a dream...
  20. Excellent, I'm already excited about the fan arguments "Be careful what you wish for, we used to be in the Leicestershire Senior League"
  21. Can we do that anyway 😅
  22. This is spot on, I've always maintained I don't think Top doesn't care (he could care more for sure) I think its more he isn't a football guy and has allowed a selection of charlatans to run the thing for him. Like you I don't know if it is just Rudkin, but as director of football, he certainly must bare the brunt of where things have gone wrong, he is a constant in a long list of silly decisions. Extremely poor history on big money signings. Not sacking rodgers quickly enough despite it being obvious to everyone he'd checked out. Not adequately replacing kasper Allowing drinkwater to leave and messing up the silva signing Still not having a competent alternative to vardy Allowing talented assets like tielemans to run their contracts down Overpaying average players so we can't move them on Failing PSR and getting away with it on a technicality Building a squad to play enzo ball, renewing vestergaard primarily because of it to bring in steve cooper? Having the same back 4 that got relegated 2 years ago playing week in week out this season, having made 0 improvements in 4 transfer windows And now we are on the cusp of 2 relegations in 3 years, when the year before that we were a comfortable upper mid table team. Those are just things off the top of my head, in isolation you can say no ones perfect, not every footballing decision is correct, but its a hell of a list. I do give credit for Enzo, but as others have mentioned it was hard to see us not getting promoted give the squad we had. As I said is that list just Rudkin? Absolutely no idea, but he has been a constant through it all. My hope is Top wakes up, takes it all more seriously than he has, and take personal charge of a review into the last few years of the football operation because it absolutely stinks, we may bounce back again next season as we will still have a handful of players too good for the championship, but the quality is dwindling and we are not far off oblivion if it continues down this road.
  23. Impossible to know, we would of had a different squad, he wouldn't of prioritised prem experience, players like Skipp, ayew, bdcr wouldn't of been signed.
  24. We were terrible, terrible with him, terrible under ruud. I dont really get the obsession with cooper, he was awful, just because ruud is worse doesn't mean cooper was good we were still heading the same way. For what it's worth, the fans did not get Cooper sacked, I know it's loud in here but foxestalk has little to no influence on the operations of Leicester. He got sacked because the players hated him, they actively complained to Rudkin and Top about him. Not saying that a good thing, but we don't have that much power 👍 People need to stop pining for a terrible manager because the new one is worse, you don't leave one bad relationship, get into another bad one and pine after the previous one, neither were up to the task and the issue is above them.
  25. Direct your anger here. It's where it belongs and it's the real reason for all of our failures.
×
×
  • Create New...