Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gamble92

Member
  • Posts

    8,166
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Gamble92

  1. I just mean from a cohesion, character and attitude perspective more than anything. I'm more than happy with seeing how Mavididi and Fatawu do. Not that we are in a position to be picky. It's definitely time to train Braybrooke in Winks role and throw Alves in too. Id hang on to KDH at all costs personally. I get the criticisms of him but i don't want the Premier League to mean we lose our connection with the players. Just look at Forest - a team of agent proposed "top level" names and they have absolutely no connection at all. They are screwed when they go down too.
  2. They've restored faith in last few games. Showing this kind of character is exactly what the last group lacked. I'm not having it that this team is worse than the one that went down. A Tielemans actually trying was of course better, but give me the likes of Winks playing like this any day over that bunch of spineless cowards.
  3. Come on I'm not having that. Enzo is sexy
  4. I get the sentiment but I feel like that kind of attitude of well we've won more than any other club like us will ever win is both irrelevant and a symptom to our unprecedented demise. It needed to be the complete perfect shit storm of a manager who was more concerned about his ego/reputation to the point of insanity and unbelievable levels of unprofessionalism for that squad last season to go down. Nothing we did before changes that. To go with that we finally got a real example of what those at the club thought of the fans. Free donuts are all well and good but the utter contempt for us for pointing out their failings is something I won't forget. So yeah there's a lot there to moan about from me. So relieved we bounced back and just hope Top learns from it.
  5. I'm gonna say it now - we will win the Premier League again in my lifetime
  6. I've been as critical as anyone about him but I don't mind saying from last summer onwards there were big improvements and a huge realisation of where we were finally. Coady and Winks signings were massive for me in establishing that shift in mood. I was so angry with him last season and that was only compounded by his petulant statement after months and months of zero fan engagement. The cynic in me says he's going to be looking to sell. There were strong rumours he already tried to not long back. I just hope they have had the biggest wake up call of their lives and learn from everything that's happened. Jury is still very much out.
  7. In an ideal world id absolutely keep him and see what he can develop into. But you just can't help but feel this could be a Luke Thomas situation where he's now at his peak value and if we don't cash in he'll go on a free or nominal fee to lower leagues eventually.
  8. I think it'll shock most people how many will stay and how well we will actually do. I think we'll be fine. It's in our hands after all
  9. I do think we should have broke the record but I won't get into that debate again. How incredible that Reading record is though. I think if we aren't beating it then no one is to be honest. I can't see a squad of this value and depth going down again. Especially now with caps.
  10. Who needs bloomin enemies
  11. Age or pints?
  12. I'll leave out the bit where I was stood in a terrace at Peterborough away and he come on with Waghorn and the bloke next to meet shouted HES ****ING NON LEAGUE AND ALWAYS WILL BE WHY WONT YOU REALISE IT NIGEL
  13. Anyone else think David Nugent looked as high as a kite?
  14. They'll be giving themselves a pat on the back and it'll be more of a told you so to all the fans than any kind of responsibility taken. I'm just enjoying this tonight but with Top, Rudkin and Whelan we are far from okay.
  15. Hope you're right
  16. Get the feeling he's off in summer from that interview to be honest. What a man though ****in hell
  17. Rudkin just smiled
  18. You just know when we get one it'll look nothing like him. Wouldn't put it past Rudkin to make sure it looks more like him.
  19. Thanks Stan
  20. Must have done because he wasn't hit by a player
  21. Did Vardy get a hit when he scored above his eye? Looks like they were telling him to go to the physio? Or did I imagine that?
  22. I read this as Savile
  23. Is this the "who's sober? XI"
  24. Sure we could make a thread called Fearful Foxes
  25. If they have then they should let Rob Dorset know. I'm always able to sleep better when he's relaid Susan's messages to us all. I love our clubs connection with it's fanbase.
×
×
  • Create New...