-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
I'd rather someone just be honest. "I'm not comfortable wearing something that promotes gay acceptance". Plenty of religious people accept it or are gay themselves. At least I can respect if someone says "I'm not comfortable with it" because then we can either work to educate or just ignore him. I cannot stand someone hiding behind religion as an excuse. Own it.
-
Winnable. Got a soft spot for the hoops though
-
You're kidding me?! Thought he had at least 3 or so.
-
Brentford (A) Saturday 3pm - Match Thread
fox_up_north replied to tcrofts's topic in Leicester City Forum
New defence needed -
Brentford (A) Saturday 3pm - Match Thread
fox_up_north replied to tcrofts's topic in Leicester City Forum
Whose fault? JJ or Faes? -
Brentford (A) Saturday 3pm - Match Thread
fox_up_north replied to tcrofts's topic in Leicester City Forum
Just heard it. Amazing -
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Of course it is -
Brentford (A) Saturday 3pm PreMatch Chitchat
fox_up_north replied to Aus Fox's topic in Leicester City Forum
Brentford win 2-0. Not enough time to see changes. If there ARE pretty noticeable differences in application and performance, then it confirms the players weren't working for Cooper and never wanted him. -
Very good approach by all. Hopefully it means the law gets appropriately scrutinised and measures put in place. Can we have the same sort of approach to immigration and birth rates please?
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Those "bone conducting" earphones are a load of guff -
One of the few good things about American sports
-
Christ this is worse than I expected
-
All in all, I'm more positive than negative. Certainly feel more like I did when Enzo was appointed than Cooper.
-
Hamburger implies it's pork. I want beef in my baps.
-
Still no news then...?
-
At least with RVN we might go down fighting
-
Tbf you could say the same about Pearson
-
Nah. He doesn't think electricity is real.
-
The same Holloway who has just carried out an exorcism on his club's training ground?
-
"Go on, buy me and my mate a drink. Woooo!" That's the vibe he's getting but that jumper is staying rolled right up.
-
Oh and lots and lots of climate immigration when Africa overheats
-
From my own observation and research (mostly about making my home more efficient and weather proof), it seems to be the way rising temps will affect the UK and northern Europe will be - warmer air holds more moisture - melting ice caps means higher sea levels - higher sea levels means rivers adversely affected The end result is more rain, more dodgy storms because of hotter air and more flooding. It's not the Britain will become "like Italy" because we're too far up the curve of the Earth for that. More likely that we'll have more bad impacts. For us to adapt it would most likely mean continuously repairing roads, weatherproofing houses, moving away from flood plains and building loads of defences. Costs a lot of money, either way.
-
I think the first premier league woman manager should not be someone dropped into a relegation battle, against a media that are calling the club ridiculous for sacking their "overachieving" manager. Honestly, the likes of Man United and Liverpool would be better off doing it.
-
"bUt ThEyRe SiXtEeNtH" Yeah and we had 1 more point by this stage in 22/23, with Brendan Rodgers - a much better manager. The idea that just surviving in the premier league is something you should be pleased with is a joke. We scraped points against a rubbish Southampton side and a borderline undeserved equaliser against Ipswich. Fans outside looking in just look at the table. 2 points above relegation, with teams around you doing better, is not "safe"
-
Scoreline isn't as bad as I expected but the performance has been
