Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. I don't get Spurs. Can't just be the run of games and fixture schedule.
  2. Gutted I'm not there to be part of it but christ that's got a lump in the throat
  3. They've really just been out of step with the times. I regularly go to Manchester but just avoid the big shopping areas. Cities are increasingly serving less purpose. People buy online and can't afford drink. So what do they actually do?
  4. Echoing others. The run the other night for Vardy's second was some FIFA nonsense. Yes, it was against a woeful Preston defence but he's capable on the ball. In my mind, he's another Maguire style player and I'm not sure I want him in central defence.
  5. You'll kick yourself when Sean gets the job
  6. Is there a breakdown of other EPL club's nonsense "admin" costs compared? Admin fees per ticket, membership, etc?
  7. Think you're overestimating Buxton's ability to be interesting there mate
  8. Whatever happens next season, we'll need cover for him. Can't do a repeat of this year.
  9. Slightly heartbroken I'll miss it but got my regular volunteering and no way I'd get to the game
  10. Come on you tractor boys
  11. We moan because the club got relegated from a stable position, is possibly facing serious financial sanctions, charges fans stupid costs that other clubs don't and has rested on its laurels. Last night was absolutely fantastic but it's important to remember this is a commercial enterprise and we are customers.
  12. The thing for me is he's unlikely to take a 1 year extension on lower wages, so that's money tying us to a player who has been demonstrably on the decline at top flight level. I'd let him go and use that money elsewhere. Hamza can do the Ndidi role. Not as well but Hamza's best is better than Ndidi's worst.
  13. Tbh I hardly saw any. Crazy really but I passed about a dozen near Sainsbury's and then nary a peep out of them all game
  14. There's so many unknowns with next season, when you've got a league that has spent the last 18 months making it up as they go.
  15. Absolute chaos on the concourse last night. Pure happy carnage. Unsure how much they showed on TV but I loved seeing each of the players taking their turn for us. Hamza, Winks, Sharky and Fatawu just loving it. It's a proper "fuch you" to the league and all the chat about us being "cheats". Massive props to the town of Preston for going above and beyond in providing the world's first ever away-designated supermarket.
  16. Oh joy. Had a patio put in and they've not pointed it properly, or put in adequate support for drainage. So we've got cement down the drain which has had to be cleared and the drainage firm said they've done shoddy pointing work. The small company has at least said they're sorry if they've caused it and will have a look but I'll see how eager they are to sort. Possibly damp issues now as well.
  17. I think everyone wants this
  18. Tbf even Cov fans are cringing at that.
  19. I'll need a new set of lungs when I'm done laughing at Leeds
  20. STOP EVERYTHING, MY GRANDAD'S SENDING ME EMOJIS
  21. Steady on lads! 15 mins left.
  22. Answer is embargoed until summer
  23. My grandad is an R. We're cheering them on for very different reasons. Shades of the Man City 3-2 game a decade ago when they had to stay up.
  24. I think the street just heard my swear
  25. Imagine being a Watford fan this season, merely plodding along.
×
×
  • Create New...