Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. They'll get thousands of new fans in Bangladesh.
  2. Bags of experience at the higher levels. Will do well for them. Can't afford him anymore
  3. He's our best player! Don't sell Hamza
  4. Spudulike

    Dogs

    Yes, that has been suggested but not sure that I want the responsibility of someone else's dog. I'd be twitchy about letting it off-lead to chase a ball in case it doesn't come back or comes to some other harm. I think that it'll be all or nothing. Mrs Spud says we should get one then changes her mind 5 minutes later
  5. Always a good sign when fans of the selling club are triggered.
  6. Spudulike

    Dogs

    I've never had a dog but I do a lot of walking, especially since I gave up work almost two years ago. Never thought that I would want one but my daughter has a cross Cocker/Lab that I really like and it's starting to bring me around. Often think during my walks that it would be great to have a canine companion. However, reading some of the emotional accounts on here of illness and tough decisions has put me off. Not sure if I want all that and the vets bills. Guess that I'm not committed enough.
  7. Ready made song.... c'mon without, c'mon within... It's a yes from me on that basis alone.
  8. What exactly is the culture problem? Is it players getting too relaxed/comfortable, not getting on with each other, or does the world class training ground design not encourage team ethics? Or something else? I've never been there but from images it looks like it gives players everything they could need (and much more besides) to be in the best condition possible but somehow they don't appear to be as fit/fast or robust as opponents that haven't got the same facilities. Does it not provide mental stimulation and cause depression? Perhaps too vast to create a togetherness. I dunno but surprised that no ex-manager or player has spilled the beans on this culture problem.
  9. Perhaps Bristric knows a big bastad Bosnian.
  10. Not wanting to start off another WYS conversation in the Tifo thread but I think it's one of the unique things left at our club. Like the PHG. Could be an age thing but I don't find it anymore tepid or depressing than anyother club anthem. Have a listen to the Colin Murray podcast. WYS is one of the best, and it's ours.
  11. This is the only part that I miss by not going down the City ; the tifo's and WYS.
  12. Not sure if the club could afford to pay him off and recruit another. I fear that we are stuck with Martin until new owners are in place. Unless his assistant moves up. Sacked by Barnsley, wasn't he?
  13. 'For our club', 'For our City'. You have let down both. Shameful.
  14. Why is it that fans can see what the decision makers can't? So bleedin' frustrating
  15. I thought that not renewing my season ticket would've emotionally detached myself from the club. Sadly it hasn't. Can't switch off and walk away. So, so depressing
  16. Wasn't that over 9 consequtive seasons
  17. Abdul has been hooked for McAteer
  18. Abdul off, replaced by Kasey
  19. It's Seagrave. Has to be.
  20. Only audio on Foxes Hub. £4.99 a month
  21. Next time we see him will be a photo looking dazed and confused in a hospital gown, thumb up with the quote 'the recovery starts here, back stronger'
  22. Good to have a decent replacement to slot in. Big opportunity for him.
  23. Has anyone actually seen McFarlane play? Is it just because he's not Thomas?
×
×
  • Create New...