-
Posts
13,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Spudulike
-
We're also not by far the greatest the world has ever seen. But we can still sing it as do most other clubs that really can't claim that title. Just generic football songs that everyone knows the words to. About time we took down the 'Foxes never quit' sign though.
-
Eye watering prices. Seems that I'll be keeping my Golf for quite sometime!
-
I currently drive a petrol Golf and my regular longest trip is 135 miles, each way, up to watch the City for home matches. So what EV can I get to do that 270 mile round trip (mostly in the winter months) without needing to stop for a recharge?
-
Tom effing Cannon. Do not sell.
-
Worst defence we have had in the pl
Spudulike replied to foxes_rule1978's topic in Leicester City Forum
This has Frank McLintock vibes (veterans of a certain age will shudder at the thought). Certainly the worst Premier League season the club has ever had. At this point it seems the club have appointed a manager from the Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, Neville stable. So many mistakes and it's almost too late to turn it around. Grim. -
Waste of time thinking that we'll get a change of manager. He won't fall on his sword as it'll make a serious dent in his bank balance and KP won't sack him. We have him now until the end of this season at least.
-
LCFC 0-2 Fulham, post match thread
Spudulike replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
There's going to be a new record then. This must be the worst, badly managed Premier League team we've ever had. Depressing, and it didn't need to be. -
LCFC 0-2 Fulham, post match thread
Spudulike replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
7 defeats on the spin now. What's our record? -
LCFC 0-2 Fulham, post match thread
Spudulike replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
It's the predictability that's so frustrating. Everybody called it, stay focused, massive effort for the first 10-15 mins and work into the game. To concede within 2 mins is criminal to such a goal that should've been defended easily. These are professional footballers that haven't got a shred of accountability for their actions. The club needs to come clean and apologise to those that paid a lot of money to support the team. It's the least they deserve. -
I've used my 5 now. Empty seats now mostly until the end of the season. Not worth the time, effort or petrol. Totally unacceptable.
-
I put our seats up for resale and they were sold within a couple of hours. Always worth a try.
-
No BBC RL on t'internet today. Thought that it was this season ?
-
The pitch invader was decent again.
-
I think even RvN mentioned that we are due some luck. I was thinking the same during that second half on Wednesday. Desperate, I know but just something, a dodgy VAR call, comedy own goal, keeper error, anything.
-
Got us a point against Brighton
-
I suspect that most of those criticising are never in the ground preferring not to go out in the cold and fog when they can watch subscription channels and illegal streams at home. We are, after all, there to provide an enhanced viewing experience for those that chose to be armchair supporters.
-
I have to confess that it was probably my fault that he scored as I labelled him a donkey at half time.
-
Vestergaard was our best centre back in the Championship. He must stay if we go down.
-
Amazing that Fulham are just one of a number of current Premier League clubs that have never won even one of the major domestic trophies in their history, ever. Palace, Brighton, Bournemouth, Brentford, just off the top of my head. Many not won anything for decades.
-
Anyone off of here...
-
LCFC 0-2 Palace,post match thread
Spudulike replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
The pitch invader was the most entertaining. Did they show that on the telly -
How many of those on here lambasting the fans that turned up tonight didn't actually go ? I've just got home and it's now 12:35.
-
Tomorrow will be a good day to bury bad news if we get another Wolves standard of performance tonight.
-
Don't know what the deal is with Everton (woooooo) but normally a sell-on clause is only on the profit made over and above the purchase price. I think.
-
ACL?
