Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Why does he have to keep his nose out of stuff though? Surely he can have his own views and be able to air them, like any of us. I don't think it's daft what he was saying. Perhaps he could have been more nuanced but it's quite obvious what the sentiment is behind it.
  2. Robert Jenrick: I didn't see another white face when I was there (in Handsworth) Also Robert Jenrick: it's not about the colour of someone's skin He's hiding behind his racist tropes by saying 'I want to see a well-integrated community'. He might as well join Reform with his line of thinking. Straight out of their playbook but they won't actually do anything productive for society to help people integrate, but instead target them and belittle any non-white person.
  3. I don't even things get reported? Just thought mods read a lot of the hot/controversial topics.
  4. Wait til you hear about bananas too!
  5. Anyone got any tips or reliable cat deterrents, either bought online or home made? And as much as I'd love to keep the pesky fvckers from shitting in my garden with spikes or sharp stuff, I realise that's not practical...
  6. Offended by what Neville says? That's a bit snowflakey!
  7. This is how sorry they are
  8. He's hiding! Ssshh!
  9. Seems decent enough! Can't complain really.
  10. Mine came this morning too. But it didn't have the name and number on the back even though I messaged straight after the order
  11. Utterly bizarre TD for Titans Looked to be an INT, then it was fumbled, recovered, bounced around and into the endzone for the Titans to pick up on it.
  12. Probably come several weeks too late for Rangers fans. Martin has ruined his stock even more now if it wasn't at its lowest anyway. Can't imagine he'll manage higher than the Championship again.
  13. As if there's a guy called Kool-Aid in the Saints team
  14. Croft did during the coverage if I heard correctly.
  15. Haaland too strong.
  16. Cartwright scores for Falkirk.
  17. Forest languishing above 18th. Chelsea, Bournemouth and Liverpool as 3 of their next 5 fixtures...
  18. What a save by Johnstone.
  19. That's never a foul Forest are proper moaners.
  20. It's going to be a case of 'be better than West Ham' to survive. We're so bland.
  21. Norwich's defending
  22. Incredible goal.
  23. Is the £5m (or Euros) an option or obligation at the end of the season?
  24. All the more reason to give him a bit more time.
  25. Very sad to hear. Came to Leicester when we needed him more than he needed us. Set us on our way to even more success. RIP.
×
×
  • Create New...