Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Into my 3rd cooling off period with Skybet. Lots of big things coming up personally, and couldn't let the betting be a distraction to take my stress out on. Done two 7-day periods and now part way through a 30-day one. I've been able to focus on those big events, and still be able to enjoy the sport I've been watching recently - F1, cricket, women's euros, bit of the Lions rugby. I hope things don't change when regular football comes back in Aug but I can see myself deleting my account with them to be honest. It's been far too long a time coming but realising gambling doesn't improve the enjoyment of the sport I watch is something I wish I found out sooner.
  2. Is Hendrick stupid? And why is she surprised
  3. Same. Beautiful.
  4. Reckon he'll be in line for Player of the Season for the league if he stays fit. Plenty of goals and assists in him.
  5. Mystic Meg
  6. How's there another ball there?!
  7. The club have modelled a kit based on one of the most corrupt teams in Italian football. Goes hand in hand doesn't it
  8. Interesting there's the white and black stripes.
  9. Player gets clattered on her knee and commentator just said it was a 'non contact injury'...
  10. Same commentators as last night
  11. The remembrance day tifos
  12. Man Utd slapping £70m package down for Mbuemo.
  13. Probably linked because Walker-Peters move fell through with them. I'd rather he stays then bin him off in summer.
  14. Or it's to pay for running costs of the club because we're so much in the shit
  15. Yep, unless there's mitigating circumstances
  16. Hampton does insanely well for that standard considering her eye condition affecting depth perception. She's brilliant.
  17. I find it odd how Torode can remember he apologised for it immediately after but then also says he doesn't recall it happening. Surely both can't be right?
  18. It's because it's @moore_94 and he's so up to date with news it becomes real...
  19. Did the commentator just say 'Sarina Wiegman, proper English, proper win' Wtf
  20. Lucy Bronze player of the match. Class performance and the best England penalty.
  21. Never in doubt
×
×
  • Create New...