Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Sunderland (A)

I've been let down by another poster on here regarding 2 references for this match and had already made plans based on being able to use these references.

Can anybody help me out with at least 1, if not 2 references?

Desperate to take my 10 year old son to this, he made his away debut at Villa away and loved it, but we've only got 51 points.

What are the odds that there'll be any left next Tuesday ??

And does anyone know what time they go on sale online each day ?  Is it midnight ??

Is this sold out? Coming up as sold out on LCFCDirect but not sure if that's just online allocation.

Hope not, only just got the go ahead to get to this from work. Staying over in Newcastle hopefully.

Is this sold out? Coming up as sold out on LCFCDirect but not sure if that's just online allocation.

Hope not, only just got the go ahead to get to this from work. Staying over in Newcastle hopefully.

No not sold out. More now available online.

Got ours atmosphere Is Going To be Metal C, Mon city

Only downer is we're up in the gods now aren't we at the stadium of light?

Still it should be loud, plus won't they sell out the home end as a lot could be riding on this for them.

But then again by half time, half the home end might've left already.

Archived