Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Sunderland (A)

Bought 3 online earlier today,  

I also go online to book them at daft oclock !   As soon as my third priority number was freed up !

looking plenty of tickets left - section 5  Ive had mine from there and up to 14 sections available..

Pissed off that I'm missing this. Booked to go Vegas with my Mrs, schoolboy error from me that I didn't look at the fixtures.

Go to the House of Blues in Mandalay bay the manager is a Leicester fan and shows all our games in there. I was there earlier in the season was me, him and one other bloke as it was about 9 in the morning!

Need 2 references for this. If anyone can help out that would be much appreciated. Freemans Wharfer can vouch for me as i got tickets off him before. I can transfer money straight away

I can also vouch for Kingcarr as well.

I'll see what I can do for you mate, I've already gave my ref away but I don't know how many of our usual lot are going so we may have a couple spare.

Will have 2 refs available on Tuesday if anyone is interested?

im defo interested PM me on tuesday if there still available

I can also vouch for Kingcarr as well.

I'll see what I can do for you mate, I've already gave my ref away but I don't know how many of our usual lot are going so we may have a couple spare.

awesome. My bro hasnt been to an away game all season so its his last chance to go. Keep me posted :thumbup:

Archived