Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley away..

I woke up early put the clothes out, went Tesco,went tip,went for a 45min run got home and it was still only 11am!!!

Trying to chill wit the kids now til stringer starts...its gonna be a shit evening for the family if we lose...told them already to just ignore me...which they do most times anyway!!

Who said its only just football!!! lol!!!

why dont you watch a stream???

can't find any streams mate

can't find any streams mate

I'll dm you pre match

For some reason I find it worse watching us on TV!!

At least I can only smash the radio as opposed to laptop!!!

You've got a point, science has shown you have an 85% higher chance of a heart attack actually watching Leicester City shoot themselves in the foot on a regular basis!! 

I'll dm you pre match

You've got a point, science has shown you have an 85% higher chance of a heart attack actually watching Leicester City shoot themselves in the foot on a regular basis!!

im surprised more people don't have serious health repercussions watching football!!!

Must be 3-5-2 then? Konchesky left Albrighton righ, Drinky, King, Cambi in the middle?

g5RGJFCG.png

Interesting. No Schlupp, and Konchesky starting. Is Jeff injured? I hope to see the 2013/14 Drinkwater today. He looked alright when he came on against Swansea, so maybe he can play himself back into form.

I just can't help being pessimistic about this one. It just looks set up for a Burnley win with Ings scoring. As big as this match is, let's not forget - it's not a total disaster if we lose. There's still five matches after this, with four at home. Long way to go yet.

Archived