Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley away..

Leicester are 3.05 to win.

Dan Fitch

Published: 23 April 2015

0 Comments

Burnley are without a win in eight league meetings with Leicester City, drawing three and losing five. Leicester are 3.05 to win.

David Nugent has scored in eight of his last 11 league appearances against his former side Burnley. Nugent is 3.30 to find the net.

Leicester City were bottom of the table for 140 days before last weekend's win over Swansea; no team has ever been bottom for that long a single PL season and not been relegated. The Foxes are now out to 3.45 to be relegated.

Only Aston Villa (9.2%) have a worse chance conversion rate than Burnley (9.4%) in the Barclays Premier League this season. Under 2.5 goals is 1.89.

George Boyd has made the joint-most tackles in the Premier League this season (107) along with Chelsea's Nemanja Matic. Burnley are 3.40 to not concede.

The Foxes have scored in the final five minutes in each of their last four Premier League games, with two of these goals being winners. The draw half-time/Leicester full-time double result is 7.40.

Leicester are looking to keep back-to-back Premier League clean sheets for the first time since March 2004. They are 3.85 to keep a clean sheet.

Burnley have mustered just one goal in their last 10 hours and 39 minutes of Premier League football. Under 1.5 goals is 3.55.

Danny Ings has now gone eight Premier League appearances without a goal or an assist, while in the seven PL games prior to this he'd netted five and assisted two. Ings is 2.88 to get back among the goals.

Burnley have found themselves losing on a league-high 16 occasions at the break. Leicester are 3.70 to be leading by half-time.

I'm becoming increasingly bipolar about this one.

We 'should' win it with our momentum and confidence.

But much else is against that (four on the trot? They have scored 1 in 7. We have scored 8 in 3.

We will see

To us Leicester fans, all the pre-match stats, facts, form and omens absolutely scream 3-0 Burnley don't they? lol

Shitting it for tomorrow. Have been excited from the full time whistle against Swansea to now. The swing of emotion from a win or a loss tomorrow will be huge.

This.

It's crucial to not lose.

What position does George Boyd play? I feel he will make the difference tomorrow.

Attacking mid

I'm not convinced Palace will beat Hull because they're safe and have nothing to go for, so the very least we need is a point but this is one of those "games you have to win if you want to stay in the division" cliches.

Nervous? Yes.

Shitting it? Yes

But so are Burnley, probably more so.

We'll be fine, Rachel knows!

http://offsiderulepodcast.com/2015/04/24/premier-league-predictions-saints-to-sink-spurs-leicester-rise-to-challenge-and-chelsea-close-in-on-title-652/

Rachel Riley’s Prediction

Burnley 0-2 Leicester City

Leicester are on a very good run so should be buoyant and with the fixtures they have left stand a good chance of staying up, Burnley are on a losing streak and I think it’ll continue against the Foxes.

http://offsiderulepodcast.com/2015/04/24/premier-league-predictions-saints-to-sink-spurs-leicester-rise-to-challenge-and-chelsea-close-in-on-title-652/

Leicester are on a very good run so should be buoyant and with the fixtures they have left stand a good chance of staying up, Burnley are on a losing streak and I think it’ll continue against the Foxes.

I just shot my load everywhere. Imagine RR in a Leicester shirt........hmmmmm

Shitting it for tomorrow. Have been excited from the full time whistle against Swansea to now. The swing of emotion from a win or a loss tomorrow will be huge.

Before the West Ham match I still had faith in us staying up. I looked at our fixture list and thought we might have to go to Burnley and Sunderland and win them both or at least take four points to have a realistic chance.

We now go to Burnley with a draw being a good result and a win will put us within touching distance of staying up. If results go our way tomorrow we'll be about 90% to stay up.

Most importantly if you look at all the clubs in the bottom five's point expectation for the rest of the season then we do have some breathing space over all of them. Lose tomorrow and that will be gone but whatever happens tomorrow we'll be in no worse a position than what we were before the Swansea match.

For me all the pressure is on Burnley, they can't afford to lose because it's almost certain they won't catch us. If we lose we're still in the thick of it with all the other clubs around us. We can afford to lose, Burnley can't.

Well posting photos of her these past few weeks has worked brilliantly so this should work even better

I really can't wait for this but at the same time I can't wait for the full time whistle. I keep feeling very nervous and that's not a feeling I get before many games because I either feel supremely confident or I have already accepted defeat. I know, given our recent form, I should be brimming with confidence but because I was us to win so badly I just can't relax!!!  ARGH!!!!!!!!! :sweating:  :scarf::fc:  

It'll be a Championship game in all but name. But I would be disappointed if we didn't emerge with a point at least. Pressure's on them more than us now.

Not if we play like a premiership team.

We have been beating good premiership sides with nothing really to play for.

Burnley are a championship side that have the mindset of playing in the World Cup final.

It's a completely different game.. But I think if we get them shook in the first 15 minutes like we did Swansea and West Ham we should beat them comfortably.

We can't stop scoring at the moment, our attack is on fire, confidence is high.

On the other hand, you have a team that's scored 1 goal in god knows how long.

Win this game and we can starting really, really believing!!!! COME ON LEICESTER!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived