Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley away..

My heart says today is the day when we finally see our extra investment in the playing squad pay off and we'll have too much quality for them. My head says I can't remember the last time we won four games on the bounce in the Premier League, and that 4 consecutive wins in this league is a stretch for even the very best clubs let alone one battling for survival.

Interesting - because the 4 on a bounce thing is purely in the head - it is, and indeed should be, one game in isolation. I'd say that the hardest thing about winning 4 games on the trot is winning the first 3!

Woke up realising theres no chance of us winning today. Its just not Leicester City.

2-0 Burnley, Ings to bag.

This. I hate how pessimistic supporting this club for forty five years has made me. In fact, I didn't even wake up. I decided there was just no point.

From Burnley's perspective this match  is probably make or break, a true six pointer.  I expect them to be fired up and going for it.  I believe that we have the better players and current form, but they will have desire and the crowd behind them.  We have the team that can win this and I'd be delighted if we did but I'd still be content with a draw.  At this stage of the season it's about doing better than the teams around us.

I had a dream we were 3-0 up after 13 mins (King 11,11 and Vardy 13)

We ended up losing 4-3 but Gillette soccer Saturday had us at home.

COME ON LESTAH

I dreamt that I already read this.

The fact theyre out of form and Ings hasnt scored in a while just points to a 1-0 defeat with him scoring. Cmon this is Leicester, 4 wins on the trot in the prem? cant see that happening!

Could you see our win streak last season happening?

Pearson is a maestro.

City win 1-4 Nuge (if playing), Vardy, Huth, Schlupp

Jesus Christ I'm nervy. Come on lads. Let's do this.

This....

I'm literally like a bloody kid today! I can't help it, I'm so nervous :o

It's crucial we stay up this season...if we do I can really see us kicking-on next season. As in, really improving.

Come on boys..do it...

It's like going back to the 80's and the roller- coaster ride under Little and then MON...

Archived