Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Burnley away..

Nervous and worried for this one. Was really up for the Swansea game and for the whole week before that game really excited for some reason, I guess the pressure was off somewhat as there was a glimmer or light at the end of tunnel but now there you can see the very exit of the tunnel and the pressure is perhaps on abit, we can escape, let's not bottle it!

I just hope we play better than we did in the first game, huge improvements are needed on that game - And don't give me the 'we have confidence speil', we had just beat Man Utd in quite a fashion 2 weeks before (Ok we lose to Palace away inbetween but still we should have had an aire of confidence about us back then), a improved performance and no giving away silly last minute freekicks (Especially if we're winning) please.

Are we still debating this 6 months on????

Seriously chaps - must be something else to talk about

To me, that 98th minute equalizer was, by a long way, the worst moment of the season. All those defeats October-Nov-Dec did not hurt anything like that. It derailed what was looking like a great season. We're almost back on track and what I would give for a Vardy 98th minute winner, or even eqalizer

Shocked at how negative people are over this game.

We are fired up, we have momentum, I agree that we are better than them on every level, Ulloa has found the net again so will be confident, Vardy Cambiasso and King have found astonishing form, Kramaric will be hungry for goals, even Morgan is playing good football right now!

Burnley are struggling to find the net, they are far more pressured to get a result, one of their threats is suspended, Huth is playing, Kasper will stop their lame attempts.

I agree it might be a draw but I'll be absolutely astonished if they beat us tomorrow.

Easy 3-1 Leicester in my opinion. Possibly even 3-0

Just think for a second what we have just achieved over the last few games, I don't buy into this "they had their flip flops on" bollocks, west brom certainly didn't we've ****ing earned the right to come off the bottom of the table by slogging our bollocks off, and it doesn't stop there.

Imagine being in a race in last place with only the corner and the home straight left, you over take one, two then three, then you think **** I can do this, over take more and more until you reach the finish line for that photo finish, that's what the lads are doing. Coming off the bottom of the table after all this time will be like a weight lifted off their shoulders, whilst we're not out of it yet the confidence boost its given them must be increadible, they will be buzzing beyond belief and rightly so.

As long as we turn up and want it more, we will come away with what we need. Keep the faith and back the lads, ****ING COME ON!

I feel the way we are playing and the confidence of the past 3 wins will see us go four straight.

Worst case scenario for me is Burnley tying it up late. Enjoy the game and here's to the away crowd making the strongest statement.

To me, that 98th minute equalizer was, by a long way, the worst moment of the season. All those defeats October-Nov-Dec did not hurt anything like that. It derailed what was looking like a great season. We're almost back on track and what I would give for a Vardy 98th minute winner, or even eqalizer

To be honest some people are still debating 1966.

So getting over a game in the last 12 months ain't that bad.

Latest on Nugent?

Can't find anything more definite than "doubtful." A bunch of the Premier League injury sites/twitter accounts are still citing the Pearson quote about Nugent being "touch and go" from yesterday, so I don't think they have any idea.

We don't have to let anyone know so we're not!

Remember the opening fixture when we only found out about matty James being in plaster when stringer saw him a couple hours before the game.

let burnley have to make plans for several different line ups.

Do they really have to do that? You'd think that clubs would have plans as to not have preparations compromised by simple stuff that must happen for every fixture

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/9820116/burnley-boss-sean-dyche-surprised-leicester-city-havent-won-more-games

Sean Dyche believes Burnley’s weekend opponents Leicester City should have won more games this season.

By beating Swansea City and West Brom in their most recent Premier League games, the Foxes have pulled themselves off the bottom of the table, a position now occupied by Burnley.

But Dyche did not expect them to be part of the relegation battle this season and despite his side earning a draw at the King Power Stadium in the reverse fixture, highlighted the promising early-season form of Nigel Pearson’s men.

At the time of the draw between the clubs last autumn, Leicester were playing confidently having claimed a stunning 5-3 win over Manchester United in a positive start.

And Dyche said: "I am not suggesting they should be top 10 but I thought they would win more.

"When they got off to a good start I thought they would maintain that and be in good shape.

"But they have had a few things go against them, like us. Maybe they have changed at the right time.

"Everyone needs a scratch of luck and we need that as well, whether it is Leicester or the games after that - but mainly we need to build on performing properly."

Pearson felt Burnley were fortunate when the teams met earlier in the season, when substitute Ross Wallace struck in the sixth minute of stoppage time to claim a 2-2 draw.

"It is a game we should have won," he said at the time. "I don't think they really deserved to get anything out of the game. I thought they were quite poor on the day."

The remarks did not concern Dyche, who confirmed he has not spoken to his Leicester counterpart since that game but not for any particular reason.

Asked if the two had spoken, the Burnley boss said: "No, but not because of any other reason than I don't know him that well.

"I know him from last season, saying 'Well done Nigel, great job', but I didn't know him before.”

And he added: "If you look in my history, I have very rarely - if ever - questioned the opposition or the manager.

"I made a conscious decision that I would respect everyone and how difficult it is. Even before I was a manager I had a feeling of how tough it is.

"But everyone to their own. They have the chance to say or do whatever they see fit."

I'll say it if anyone ain't.,massive game!!!

Cmon you city slickers!!!!

Biggest game of the season. Make or break for the City's season.

Archived