Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

QPR (H) #survivalsunday

Are you in the same situation?

You can't sit there without a wheelchair anyway!

The error probably happens because it's available to choose on the seating plan - disabled tickets should be phone only really.

not in the same situtation but i agree with what you say about disabled tickets.

i asked for one (or both) of my seats to be moved somewhere and they said they couldn't do it because there are no tickets availble. My worry is this poor fellow is going to be refunded and that's that..no ticket. 

not in the same situtation but i agree with what you say about disabled tickets.

i asked for one (or both) of my seats to be moved somewhere and they said they couldn't do it because there are no tickets availble. My worry is this poor fellow is going to be refunded and that's that..no ticket.

In your case in fairness they haven't made a mistake and there's not much they can do.

With the other guy however he's been sold, through no fault of his own, tickets which are no good to him.

What he needs to do is, if they don't resolve it straight away, make it clear it is the clubs problem and not his. If necessary they'll have to put him in hospitality.

Basically don't take no for an answer.

In your case in fairness they haven't made a mistake and there's not much they can do.

With the other guy however he's been sold, through no fault of his own, tickets which are no good to him.

What he needs to do is, if they don't resolve it straight away, make it clear it is the clubs problem and not his. If necessary they'll have to put him in hospitality.

Basically don't take no for an answer.

yeah i take your point there. 

wouldn't be bad being stuck in hospitality! Liking your attitude by the way! you sound like a call centre operatives nightmare! haha

I'm extremely good, and to be honest enjoy, complaining when I feel I've been mistreated. Far too often British companies rely on the reserved British just giving up.

Don't let them get away with it! If all else fails slag them off on Twitter.

I'm extremely good, and to be honest enjoy, complaining when I feel I've been mistreated. Far too often British companies rely on the reserved British just giving up.

Don't let them get away with it! If all else fails slag them off on Twitter.

i did that and got free stuff from amazon it was great! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived