Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

QPR (H) #survivalsunday

copied this from the ticket exchange thread but here we go!

right.. i have made a bit of a monumental cock up! 

i bought what i thought were 2 tickets next to each other for the QPR game. it turns out im an idiot who should learn to read! 

i have:

East Stand Tier 1 J1 A/184 Adult £44.00

East Stand Tier 1 J3 A/244 Under 22 £38.00

If anyone is able to do a kind of a swap deal for these 2 for ANYWHERE in the stadium for this game I will be so happy. I will even pay the extra £6 needed to upgrade the under 22 to an adult if anyone can help me out..

yes i realise i was an idiot!  

PM me if you are interested. 

I read on another topic.. if you Help the Birch in collecting, you get a free ticket... win win!

Edit - :rolleyes: wow, just imagine if i read the post directly above mine 

Anyway.. help Birch :)

Managed to get my brother a ticket for the game yesterday, I'm a season ticket holder. Bought on the website and just clicked fine best seat option.

Came back with - East Stand Tier 1 H1 PS1/8wc

Tried the search again and came back with same as above, knew availability was low so just bought it.

I can't work out the area he will be sitting in? Is it a disabled area?

Thanks

Managed to get my brother a ticket for the game yesterday, I'm a season ticket holder. Bought on the website and just clicked fine best seat option.

Came back with - East Stand Tier 1 H1 PS1/8wc

Tried the search again and came back with same as above, knew availability was low so just bought it.

I can't work out the area he will be sitting in? Is it a disabled area?

Thanks

Yes it is, they've made that mistake before with me when I bought a couple of tickets.

Call them up and don't let them fob you off.

Yes it is, they've made that mistake before with me when I bought a couple of tickets.

Call them up and don't let them fob you off.

they wont do anything to help they wouldn't help me yesterday. how can this guy sit in the disabled area by the way? cant see how they can make the cock up! surely unless he brings his own wheelchair he will be standing the whole game! 

they wont do anything to help they wouldn't help me yesterday. how can this guy sit in the disabled area by the way? cant see how they can make the cock up! surely unless he brings his own wheelchair he will be standing the whole game!

Are you in the same situation?

You can't sit there without a wheelchair anyway!

The error probably happens because it's available to choose on the seating plan - disabled tickets should be phone only really.

Archived