Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Burnley 0-1 Leicester - Results & Man of the Match

Recommended Posts

Posted

Schmeichel Ensures Record-Breaking Winning Run Continues

lcfcratings.wordpress.com

 

Saturday 25 April 2015, 15:00
Barclays Premier League
Turf Moor, Burnley

 

 

Burnley 0

 

Leicester City 1
Vardy 60′

 

 

Total Votes : 224

 

LCFC Ratings Man of the Match : Kasper Schmeichel

  1. Kasper Schmeichel : 9.00
  2. Jamie Vardy : 7.68
  3. Wes Morgan : 7.63
  4. Robert Huth : 7.49
  5. Andy King : 7.15
  6. Marcin Wasilewski : 7.07
  7. Marc Albrighton : 7.04
  8. Esteban Cambiasso : 6.76
  9. Leonardo Ulloa : 6.51
  10. Danny Drinkwater : 6.38
  11. (SUB) Andrej Kramaric : 6.07
  12. (SUB) Matty James : 6.05
  13. (SUB) Ritchie de Laet : 5.73
  14. Paul Konchesky : 4.99

Team Performance : 6.98 (7/37)

 

Manager Performance : 7.32 (8/33)

 

Opposition Performance : 4.36 (33/37)

 

Officials Performance (Ref: Anthony Taylor) : 6.25 (9/37)

 

Overall Manager Confidence : 93.30% (+0.62%)

Posted

Seven for the team performance. That's generous IMO, there were a few good individual performances but overall it wasn't a great display.

 

Couldn't really knock the effort from anyone, and Burnley didn't really threaten, 7 is average + I think that is about right, if it had been a 0-0 then it would be a 6, but the fact we won and saw out the match without many problems then I think 7 is about right.

Posted

Couldn't really knock the effort from anyone, and Burnley didn't really threaten, 7 is average + I think that is about right, if it had been a 0-0 then it would be a 6, but the fact we won and saw out the match without many problems then I think 7 is about right.

 

The effort was good, I agree there, just don't think it was a particularly high quality display.

 

To me 5.5 is average as it's the midpoint between average+ and average- (hope I don't sound too pedantic saying that!) and that's roughly how I'd rate the team on Saturday.

Posted

That shoukd have been voted as being in the bottom 7 rather than top 7 performance of the Season.

People let their hearts rule their heads with these votes.

Guest kristianity77
Posted

Lets be honest, if they'd have scored the pen the ref's performance would be much lower [emoji23]

 

Why, it was a pen all day long, no one can complain about that.  Ref had a decent game I thought, didn't get much wrong (if anything).

Posted

Why, it was a pen all day long, no one can complain about that. Ref had a decent game I thought, didn't get much wrong (if anything).

I'm going by most people not thinking rationally. A lot of fans seem to reply more emotionally than to actually analyse the events. I completely agree with you though
Posted

Where does schmeichel's 9 rank in the overall standings for individual performances. Can only think of Vardy against United that could have been higher?

Posted

How come Nige has only been rated for 33 games, when everyone else (the Team, the Opposition and Officials) have been rated for 37 matches - he's been our Manager all season hasn't he !?

Posted

Seven for the team performance. That's generous IMO, there were a few good individual performances but overall it wasn't a great display.

 

An away win though.

 

Not a great footballing performance but did the job.

 

7th is fair IMO.

Posted

How come Nige has only been rated for 33 games, when everyone else (the Team, the Opposition and Officials) have been rated for 37 matches - he's been our Manager all season hasn't he !?

 

I didn't start doing the manager 1-10 vote until a month in as people felt the need to rate the manager on a match-by-match basis and not just with an overall confidence rating.

Posted

I didn't start doing the manager 1-10 vote until a month in as people felt the need to rate the manager on a match-by-match basis and not just with an overall confidence rating.

 

I know I've said before, but I love reading these averaged out player ratings. Was it your idea? I really hope this will be a permanent fixture on this forum for future seasons. Keep up the great work!

Posted

I didn't start doing the manager 1-10 vote until a month in as people felt the need to rate the manager on a match-by-match basis and not just with an overall confidence rating.

OK, fair enough.  As Raw Dykes says, the Ratings averages are spot on - well done for coming up with them and keep it going.

Posted

Schmeichel Ensures Record-Breaking Winning Run Continues

lcfcratings.wordpress.com

Saturday 25 April 2015, 15:00

Barclays Premier League

Turf Moor, Burnley

Burnley 0

Leicester City 1

Vardy 60′

Total Votes : 224

LCFC Ratings Man of the Match : Kasper Schmeichel

  • Kasper Schmeichel : 9.00
  • Jamie Vardy : 7.68
  • Wes Morgan : 7.63
  • Robert Huth : 7.49
  • Andy King : 7.15
  • Marcin Wasilewski : 7.07
  • Marc Albrighton : 7.04
  • Esteban Cambiasso : 6.76
  • Leonardo Ulloa : 6.51
  • Danny Drinkwater : 6.38
  • (SUB) Andrej Kramaric : 6.07
  • (SUB) Matty James : 6.05
  • (SUB) Ritchie de Laet : 5.73
  • Paul Konchesky : 4.99

Team Performance : 6.98 (7/37)

Manager Performance : 7.32 (8/33)

Opposition Performance : 4.36 (33/37)

Officials Performance (Ref: Anthony Taylor) : 6.25 (9/37)

Overall Manager Confidence : 93.30% (+0.62%)

Not a good performance overall in an attacking sense. Kasper saved our bacon, along with the penalty miss. In interviews both Kasper and Albrighton admitted it was a bad performance.

Don't rate the ratings - no way was it our 7th best performance of the season. And the ref hardly put a foot wrong, as opposed to virtually every other one we've had having a shocker.

It's all nonsense

Posted

I enjoy this feature, two things I'd add personally:
 

A score /10 for the team performance, which could be a better reflection than averaging out the player ratings (as we may have seen this week)

A score /10 for our fans' performance

Posted

Ignore the haterz Stu.

 

Great job maintained every week.

 

Thanks.

Posted

Good feature, thanks for maintaining it!

 

As for 5 being average

 

Much like videogame review scores 5 rarely means average.

 

5 is certainly the median though, but in ratings 5 kinda signifies poor whereas 7 is often an average score. With 8 being good, 9 superb and 6 ok, but bit of an off day

Posted

Not a good performance overall in an attacking sense. Kasper saved our bacon, along with the penalty miss. In interviews both Kasper and Albrighton admitted it was a bad performance.

Don't rate the ratings - no way was it our 7th best performance of the season. And the ref hardly put a foot wrong, as opposed to virtually every other one we've had having a shocker.

It's all nonsense

 

Don't hate the ratings, hate the raterz!

Posted

Good feature, thanks for maintaining it!

 

As for 5 being average

 

Much like videogame review scores 5 rarely means average.

 

5 is certainly the median though, but in ratings 5 kinda signifies poor whereas 7 is often an average score. With 8 being good, 9 superb and 6 ok, but bit of an off day

 

It is interesting how the result affects this, an average performance in a win will get you a 7, whereas an average performance in a loss will get you a 6 or lower.

 

Then I guess it reflects the importance of the result, which when all said and done this is a results business, if we win then individual errors don't matter, if they cost a goal or points then it will be reflected in the score, if Taylor had scored the penalty then Konch would be getting 1s and 2s.

Guest MattP
Posted

That performance was ranked ahead of Arsenal away? Just shows what a result can do lol

 

Think those ratings are fair apart from Drinkwater, didn't think he did much wrong at all.

Posted

I enjoy this feature, two things I'd add personally:

 

A score /10 for the team performance, which could be a better reflection than averaging out the player ratings (as we may have seen this week)

A score /10 for our fans' performance

 

There already is a score for team performance. Read it carefully.

Posted

Good feature, thanks for maintaining it!

 

As for 5 being average

 

Much like videogame review scores 5 rarely means average.

 

5 is certainly the median though, but in ratings 5 kinda signifies poor whereas 7 is often an average score. With 8 being good, 9 superb and 6 ok, but bit of an off day

 

The numbers have a definition on the page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...