Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Pubs streaming today's game?

Anyone know which channels this is being shown on so that I can watch the game via a popular android app? Would have gone but currently on the other side of the world for a few weeks so will have watch on my phone

NBCSN in America

Anyone know which channels this is being shown on so that I can watch the game via a popular android app? Would have gone but currently on the other side of the world for a few weeks so will have watch on my phone

Setanta Sports.

I want to listen to the commentary on today's game - through my iphone if possible - any ideas?

I have foxes player but don't think that works through iphone does it on live commentary?

I can't stream because I'm at the pub having a Tigers Saints stand off afternoon for a fella's birthday...... hopefully with an earpiece in to listen to the game rather than just seeing the updates on SSN.

Setanta sport is a result, will be loads of pubs showing.    Come on , that's not leave any last min worry's Sunderland are gash,    really hope Spurs turn today ? 

GULP..

Archived