Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

Pearson's role wasn't even up for debate until this was announced out of the blue. There was no talk of other managerial options after what he'd achieved at the back end of the season (and, for those of us lacking the brains of gold fish, going back years).

Laughable how now all of a sudden folks are talking like this was a genuinely football decision made in the best interests of the club.

The original Pearson outers celebrating something they hadn't protested about since March are fvcking jokers too. Hope they enjoy their wank over Hiddink while the rest of us groan as all the good work of the last few years in building up a team and club we could be proud of is undone.

Aaaaaghhhh!!! He's gone, he ain't coming back. Have an open mind, we are talking about one of the most respected coaches in the world not bloody Gary Megson

Pearson's role wasn't even up for debate until this was announced out of the blue. There was no talk of other managerial options after what he'd achieved at the back end of the season (and, for those of us lacking the brains of gold fish, going back years).

Laughable how now all of a sudden folks are talking like this was a genuinely football decision made in the best interests of the club.

The original Pearson outers celebrating something they hadn't protested about since March are fvcking jokers too. Hope they enjoy their wank over Hiddink while the rest of us groan as all the good work of the last few years in building up a team and club we could be proud of is undone.

lol  lol  lol  lol  You're the joker sonny. You obviously loved Pearson to the extent he could do no wrong. Very blinkered, and puerile post.

Do some people seriously think that Nigel Pearson is the best manager that Leicester City Football Club can attract at this current time?

It would be a sad f__king day if that were the case, but it isn't.

Christ.

No he isn't, but it's solely because of him that we are in a position to attract certain managers.  I don't think we would have been talking about Hiddink and Klopp if we were still in League One eh?

lol  lol  lol  lol  You're the joker sonny. You obviously loved Pearson to the extent he could do no wrong. Very blinkered, and puerile post.

I fail to see what was wrong with a single word in that post.

And people wonder why the likes of Bentleys ridicule this gaff. We've lost managers who've done great work at our club before...Brian Little dragged this club from the abyss on a pittance. With less than 5% of the budget Pearson has had. He left, we were gutted, around a year later MON rocks up and it's history.

Open your minds, Nigel Pearson has gone. The club continues. Support the club.

The grudge you hold with him is incredible, after all he's done for us. You're like a child who can't handle being wrong.

Err, wrong! He has obviously been sacked for a reason, and he is an expert at cutting his own throat, which he has probably done.

Christ.

No he isn't, but it's solely because of him that we are in a position to attract certain managers.  I don't think we would have been talking about Hiddink and Klopp if we were still in League One eh?

The (relative) success of any club or any business is never down to just one person.  

No-one said he could do no wrong, but if you can't see that he's done more good than bad for us well then:

Before this crap about his son came out, would anyone in their right mind consider sacking him? No, he'd just pulled off a brilliant escape, and if you look in the longer term, he's taken us from the shite of Levein-Holloway to being a premiership side and staying up there.

Hopefully you stay away from the stands next year as well then. Cant be doing with more boo boys

Actually, the fact that I'm not a jibbering idiot like you is why me being there would mean less boo-boys... 

And people wonder why the likes of Bentleys ridicule this gaff. 

Before you start shooting, make sure you're not facing directly upwards in a bullet-proof box.

The (relative) success of any club or any business is never down to just one person.  

That's funny, because if I recall he has taken over with the club in complete shit and has been sacked with us smelling of roses...TWICE.  Sure once might have been luck, but twice?  Don't be silly.

Actually, the fact that I'm not a jibbering idiot like you is why me being there would mean less boo-boys...

Before you start shooting, make sure you're not facing directly upwards in a bullet-proof box.

You've lost me son

Err, wrong! He has obviously been sacked for a reason, and he is an expert at cutting his own throat, which he has probably done.

Ok, but you've been on almost every thread repeating the same rhetoric. Sounds like you're enjoying it after you constantly criticised him or have credit to everyone but him for the last two years despite his success.

That's funny, because if I recall he has taken over with the club in complete shit and has been sacked with us smelling of roses...TWICE.  Sure once might have been luck, but twice?  Don't be silly.

I never said it was luck because I don't believe it was luck.  I just said that no one person was responsible for our recent success - because they aren't.

And Hiddink has the pedigree to do better. Embrace it.

Does he? Why? We were on a noticeable uphill trajectory with Nigel, on brilliant form and signing good talent to bolster the squad. Just because Hiddink is high profile doesn't mean he'd do better.

I'd take Hiddink over pretty much every candidate mentioned, BUT I'd choose Pearson over Hiddink to manage this club.

Ok, before you start criticising someone else's house, make sure your's isn't actually a bin that someone lit on fire.

How old are you??? I post about once a month on there, don't much care for a lot of the stuff written. I'm not in a gang. I've got a brain. Jesus.

It might, but that's like dumping the love of your life in the possibility you end up getting with Scarlett Johansson. I asked this the last time people said he was arrogant and stubborn - justification?

What if the love of your life was a complete bitch that cheated on you, burnt your guitar and cooked you a lasagne saying she used aberdeen angus beef only for it to actually be tofu.

Regardless of how well she sucked your dick, you would have to ditch that hoe.

How old are you??? I post about once a month on there, don't much care for a lot of the stuff written. I'm not in a gang. I've got a brain. Jesus.

22. Ok, you're clearly missing the point, so I'll spell it out. Bentleys is in no position to ridicule here when it's a shambling joke of a place; firmly anti-Pearson even when things were coming up roses. We're talking about the sort of people who'd prefer it if we'd never come up and were stuttering along midtable in the championship if it meant Pearson wasn't at the club. The sort of people whose first reaction to promotion was "good, now we can sack Nigel and get a premiership manager". It's a farce of a place - anyone who has been paying attention for the last decade will see that Pearson has been a great thing to happen to the club - we were in the championship, going down to league one and going backwards until he came in.

What if the love of your life was a complete bitch that cheated on you, burnt your guitar and cooked you a lasagne saying she used aberdeen angus beef only for it to actually be tofu.

Regardless of how well she sucked your dick, you would have to ditch that hoe.

Except that doesn't remotely describe the situation - a more apt comparison is what if you forced her out the first time, ended up trapped in loveless relationships with people you just couldn't get along with and she came back and supported you as you built your life back up to a pretty good one. You end up in the public eye as a successful person and she acts a bit quirky, get's you a few weird looks and the press suggest she might be a bit crazy. You know what? I can put up with someone being a bit quirky when they work that well with me.

Archived