Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Horse's Mouth

Pearson Sacked

His record looks awfully like that of Sven, club management years ago, international manager on and off the the best part of a decade.

Really not sure.

Agree with you on that.

But i think managers like him and Sven are much suited to top level football, i never backed Sven to get us out of the Championship, complete unknown for him.

Mwahahaha!

It is nice to throw it out there.

Do you agree that its a little bit kneejerk to dub this as a fvck up before we've even appointed the replacement as some are doing?

Tbh my knees feel quite Caribbean at the moment.

Even if that is true, and I'm not going to take the word of some random off of a football forum, then it's even more of a **** up than I just described. Replacing the man who's just guided us to 14th in our first season back in the Premier League, with a manager whose career highlight is surviving a bombardment from Barcelona to earn the flukiest win of all time. A man who finished last season 18th in the Championship with ****ing Bolton.

And people don't think this is a **** up? Amazing.

I think that sums it up perfectly.

Lennon over Hiddink for me

Still ****ing heartbroken right now

Seriously? Lennon as Ass. Man. to be groomed into a successor in a couple of years time wouldn't be the worst idea in the world, but at this point in time Hiddink would be a better appointment than Lennon.

Even if that is true, and I'm not going to take the word of some random off of a football forum, then it's even more of a **** up than I just described. Replacing the man who's just guided us to 14th in our first season back in the Premier League, with a manager whose career highlight is surviving a bombardment from Barcelona to earn the flukiest win of all time. A man who finished last season 18th in the Championship with ****ing Bolton.

And people don't think this is a **** up? Amazing.

Doubtless Pearson f----d it up for himself, with his usual big mouth.

Doubtless Pearson f----d it up for himself, with his usual big mouth.

The grudge you hold with him is incredible, after all he's done for us. You're like a child who can't handle being wrong.

Seriously... Only on here would you find a majority saying Pearson is a better bet than Hiddink. I dread to think what other fans would think reading this. Do we still point at planes in the sky???!

They'd probably think it's understandable that fans of a club that got burned so badly last time they made this sort of appointment is still disappointed that their best manager in over a decade and one of their best of all time was sacked out of the blue. Because they're usually not childish idiots who never wanted Pearson back and were stubbornly opposed to admitting being wrong.

Hiddink would be a good appointment if we have to replace the manager, but a better decision would be continuity...

They'd probably think it's understandable that fans of a club that got burned so badly last time they made this sort of appointment is still disappointed that their best manager in over a decade and one of their best of all time was sacked out of the blue. Because they're usually not childish idiots who never wanted Pearson back and were stubbornly opposed to admitting being wrong.

Hiddink would be a good appointment if we have to replace the manager, but a better decision would be continuity...

It might just turn out better with the new manager who knows, clearly the couldn't continue with Pearson's arrogant and stubborn attitude any more?

Seriously... Only on here would you find a majority saying Pearson is a better bet than Hiddink. I dread to think what other fans would think reading this. Do we still point at planes in the sky???!

Basically no other fans are qualified to judge Nigel Pearson.

It might just turn out better with the new manager who knows, clearly the couldn't continue with Pearson's arrogant and stubborn attitude any more?

It might, but that's like dumping the love of your life in the possibility you end up getting with Scarlett Johansson. I asked this the last time people said he was arrogant and stubborn - justification? 

How does that work?? We all judge other managers on their perceived merits don't we?

Hiddink would be a fantastic appointment... Imagine a top quality player mulling a move to LCFC... Do I want to play for the ex Sheff Weds Centre half or do I want to play for Hiddink?? Pearson has gone, it's over. Here is an opportunity to raise our sights above a relegation scramble

Pearson's role wasn't even up for debate until this was announced out of the blue. There was no talk of other managerial options after what he'd achieved at the back end of the season (and, for those of us lacking the brains of gold fish, going back years).

Laughable how now all of a sudden folks are talking like this was a genuinely football decision made in the best interests of the club.

The original Pearson outers celebrating something they hadn't protested about since March are fvcking jokers too. Hope they enjoy their wank over Hiddink while the rest of us groan as all the good work of the last few years in building up a team and club we could be proud of is undone.

Pearson's role wasn't even up for debate until this was announced out of the blue. There was no talk of other managerial options after what he'd achieved at the back end of the season (and, for those of us lacking the brains of gold fish, going back years).

Laughable how now all of a sudden folks are talking like this was a genuinely football decision made in the best interests of the club.

The original Pearson outers celebrating something they hadn't protested about since March are fvcking jokers too. Hope they enjoy their wank over Hiddink while the rest of us groan as all the good work of the last few years in building up a team and club we could be proud of is undone.

Idiot post

Archived