Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Players back for fitness assessments and training.

Fuuck me that must impress the new boss, hes only on the touchline aswell.

Tbh thats what mahrez needs to improve on because he gets to the edge of the box so easy who ever he plays against but his finishing and shooting has just been quite poor.

The most annoying thing is that we all know he can do it. The goals against Blackpool and Southampton are great examples of how good a finisher he can be, but he failed to deliver on a number of occasions last year.

It's not like when Waghorn used to line up from 25 yards and we'd say 'ffs don't shoot', If Mahrez makes room for himself there's genuine hope it will go in. Really pleased it looks like he isn't going anywehre....

The most annoying thing is that we all know he can do it. The goals against Blackpool and Southampton are great examples of how good a finisher he can be, but he failed to deliver on a number of occasions last year.

It's not like when Waghorn used to line up from 25 yards and we'd say 'ffs don't shoot', If Mahrez makes room for himself there's genuine hope it will go in. Really pleased it looks like he isn't going anywehre....

p.s   looks like hes playing very central in these mini games

After he has a conversation with Schlupp the camera pans and theres a new member of coaching staff on the left, anyone know who this is?

I googled Christian Damiano to see if thats what he looks like, i can't make my mind up if its him or not.

Archived