Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Players back for fitness assessments and training.

Whats the weather like at the training facility? Just wondering, Yank question, because some are with shirts...some without...some with long sleeves?

About 20 Celsius outside. Some of the training facilities are indoors though.

About 20 Celsius outside. Some of the training facilities are indoors though.

That makes sense. That is great footballin' weather. I hate when it gets much hotter. Is that heatwave more south in London?

I wouldnt worry last season Koeman tweeted a pic of the Southampton training ground empty on the first day of pre season and everyone laughed at him because they had sold a lot of players but dont feel sad or sorry as Southampton did really well and what you have posted means that we will do really well this season because of what happened to Southampton.

I wouldnt worry last season Koeman tweeted a pic of the Southampton training ground empty on the first day of pre season and everyone laughed at him because they had sold a lot of players but dont feel sad or sorry as Southampton did really well and what you have posted means that we will do really well this season because of what happened to Southampton.

Phew!!! Hope you're right. 

Kasper's not on the plane to Austria, has he been granted a later start to pre-season?

They should all be back now. Perhaps he is going under his own steam. He does live manc way. Of course, we could start a rumour that he's gone on strike in disgust at Nigel's treatment. I guarantee plenty of takers on here!

They should all be back now. Perhaps he is going under his own steam. He does live manc way. Of course, we could start a rumour that he's gone on strike in disgust at Nigel's treatment. I guarantee plenty of takers on here!

Bollox. All players who represented the club in internationals are not back yet. They have been given extra time off. Morgan is still playing for Jamaica.

Bollox. All players who represented the club in internationals are not back yet. They have been given extra time off. Morgan is still playing for Jamaica.

Sorry - forgot about wes. Fuchs, vardy, krama, Riyad are back so why wouldn't kasper? He played for Denmark when they played their internationals?

Archived