Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Players back for fitness assessments and training.

Bloody hell grow up will you, people lost brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers last week in Tunisia and your miserable about a manager being sacked.

You must be more of a fan of Pearson than the club so why don't you just support whoever he takes over at instead.

Couldnt of said it better myself

No offence but that's the worst argument ever. People die in tragic circumstances every day. Of course it's sad for their families and you can feel sympathy and compassion whilst people pissed off for other reasons. It is possible to feel emotions on multiple things simultaneously.

Our football club is rightfully an important part of people's lives and Pearson has been a big part of that over the last 7 years. He's twice transformed us from a laughing stock into an LCFC that we could see going places. To have that thrown away because of two men's inability to get on is a very bitter pill to swallow and it's right that people should feel aggrieved.

I think its more the fact the Mark is one of the most miserable blokes (unsure - acts like a child most of the Time) on the forum.

Still be amazed if Walshy and Shakey stay on.

Really hope they do.... Just as impoartant, if not more so than Pearson.....If i had to choose between the 2 i's go for Walshy.... his Talent spotting is 2nd to none...

Really hope they do.... Just as impoartant, if not more so than Pearson.....If i had to choose between the 2 i's go for Walshy.... his Talent spotting is 2nd to none...

who knows, maybe pearson was the weakest link in that team of 3. The boss always gets the plaudits but most of the time it's those in the team that make things happen. sometimes a team performs well only because it has a great leader, sometimes a team performs well despite their leader

Pre-season preparations continued on Monday afternoon as Leicester City’s stars eased themselves back into action with a number of football drills.
After starting the day with some tough running sessions, footballs were a welcome sight at the Club’s Belvoir Drive Training Facility for the players, who were put through their paces on an immaculate playing surface. 
Overseen by the Club’s coaching and medical staff, the players were in fine form upon their return and the mood was good as they added some technical work to their early morning fitness tests. 
Some members of the group will report at a later date while the squad will also step up their fitness regime next week with a tough training camp over in Austria.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/hard-work-begins-in-pre-season-2529013.aspx#ZOi55jd74Kg7Ruug.99

Leicester City return to work as pre-season training begins
  • 10439462.jpg

David Nugent joins his City team-mates back for pre-season training. Picture courtesy of Plumb Images
  • 10439464.jpg

Craig Shakespeare and Steve Walsh take training today. Picture courtesy of Plumb Images
  • 10439463.jpg

Leonardo Ulloa during today's training session. Picture courtesy of Plumb Images
  • 10439461.jpg

Andy King is put through his paces today. Picture courtesy of Plumb Images

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-return-work-pre-season-training/story-26842524-detail/story.html#ixzz3f87p0c9s 
Follow us: @Leicester_Merc on Twitter | leicestermercury on Facebook

I doubt many on here would be standing up let alone smiling if they were doing the same fitness tests.

I don't think Walsh and Shaky will be going anywhere, unless pushed, they know what they are building and what resources they have access to. Time for them to shine, get the players fit and ready for the new manager.

They all look pretty downbeat. Maybe they are pining for Nige to come home.

Or they just saw Cotterill pull up in his Renault Laguna.

That is exactly the sort of car I imagine he drives. Or a Peugeot estate.

Archived