Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Charlie Austin £12m bid rejected

I bet QPR are gutted they turned down our £12m bid.

Very odd. Ferdinand said we had made a bid and yet Ramsey said they had received no bids. Also note that Austin apparently turned down several approaches before they became bids. I doubt he would have come here, even if we had a bid accepted.

He is banking on holding his form and come January, there will be one or two offers from higher placed PL sides. If QPR are not in the running for promotion, they will take what they can for him. his problem comes if he isn't scoring in the championship or he gets an injury. however, I imagine he on very decent money there anyway. He becomes a free agent next summer? Kerching!!!

I'm just amazed that he hasn't pushed a move through in the season before a major tournament.

You'd have thought that, at age 25, he'd want to start proving himself.

He won't get a call up if he stays at QPR, no matter how many he scores.

I'm just amazed that he hasn't pushed a move through in the season before a major tournament.

You'd have thought that, at age 25, he'd want to start proving himself.

He won't get a call up if he stays at QPR, no matter how many he scores.

He thought a big London team would step in for him (and I'm surprised that Spurs didn't) and thought he was too good for the teams who did enquire. Now he's sure to miss out on the Euros. Come the end of the season he'll have offers because he's on a free but I doubt his stock will be as high as it was this summer.

Surprised that QPR didn't sell him though, now they'll be pushing hard to sell him in January to anyone other wise they'll get comparatively nothing for him.

Shame we didn't get him but unfortunately this deadline situation gives all the chairmen a chance to play football poker and show how clever they are ..... Look at WBA, they should have sold Berahino so Pulis could get Austin and Phillips but Peace just wouldn't do it cus Levy gets up his nose ... Now look at the situation they are in, weaker team and a player on strike ! Ok we don't really suffer from that to the same degree but we do not pay over our estimate of the valuation .... Perhaps we should let the manager decide who he really wants then let the negotiators do the best they can but make sure they get him ..... Even the big boys should know business is business and do what's best for the team .... Both financially and on the pitch. We are a little light on wingers perhaps due to the same thing but overall we're in a good place. Keep Ulloa at all costs !

I bet QPR are gutted they turned down our £12m bid.

What 12m bid ha ha ha

Air asia and King power are business partners

Top anf Claudio wasn't buying Austin his knee is shredded , they were helping business partners out

There was no legit 12m bid

What 12m bid ha ha ha

Air asia and King power are business partners

Top anf Claudio wasn't buying Austin his knee is shredded , they were helping business partners out

There was no legit 12m bid

Listen up we have Charlie Austins doctor on the forum !!

Archived