Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

10 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Did you have to take the trial that day? Was it a free trial for all? May be everyone had it at the same time and the servers overloaded.

Anyway, at £20 I won't take the risk as they reckon the quality is SD on many devices anyway. 

It was an offer someone posted on here. The sky sport version wouldn't work on my telly anyway, I had to watch it on the computer. I think the film channels are probably better.

4 hours ago, Collymore said:

Anyone had experience with Now TV?

They're currently offering 2 months at £19.99 per month. Is it streamed in full HD and are they reliable is the key question

I'm using it through my Xbox for tonight's game, seems to be streaming well in HD no problems at all. Use ethernet connection over Wifi where possible.

Well I've had another Now TV day pass that I won from MacDonalds and the picture is jerky and unwatchable. I don't know what's different with my set up. I did a speedtest and I was getting 19mbps :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Mcktv went down for me as soon as we kicked off, coincidence or has sky had it up? 

Same for me.  It's been perfect for weeks & I had no worries.

As soon as the they kicked off it went to shit.

The missus has gone out of the room.  I think she's worried I might start smashing the house up

Mine is the same. Gone through 3 iPads 2 TVs and I'm gonna smash my phone up after I submit this reply as well :revenge:

BUT THE SHITTY FVCKING ADVERTS WORK FINE ON THERE!!!

mine is working now. 

Edited by stix

13 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

What service you using for the streams? 

I am using Sportsmania at the moment and its been spot on. They are always looking at ways to improve the streams and always answering questions on social Media. 

They have stopped taking new subscription's but sports nation is run by the same people 

Just now, Strokes said:

MCKTV has been ok all weekend, I can see you guys have struggled for Friday night (I didn't use it) but I watched 2 games fine Saturday/Sunday.

I've watched both games today and had no problem. Not sure what was happening Friday just kept packing in every few minutes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've watched both games today and had no problem. Not sure what was happening Friday just kept packing in every few minutes.

Hopefully just teething issues then, I was a bit concerned when I read you were struggling. 

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What happened Friday was a couple of users decided to post their user details on a public forum  resulting in a large and substantial log in attack on the servers 

28 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

What happened Friday was a couple of users decided to post their user details on a public forum  resulting in a large and substantial log in attack on the servers 

I just don't understand what goes on in some people's heads.

Hopefully they are banned now.

Does anyone have a good addon thats currently working? I want SportsMania or whatever the other brother addons they run but their subs are off for the moment.

Does anyone know one where i can get plenty of sports and entertainment including Australian Fox Sports channels like Fox Footy 504?

1 hour ago, possiblygeorge said:

Does anyone have a good addon thats currently working? I want SportsMania or whatever the other brother addons they run but their subs are off for the moment.

Does anyone know one where i can get plenty of sports and entertainment including Australian Fox Sports channels like Fox Footy 504?

Is that the Aussie Rules channel!? I get that on IUDTV. As I've mentioned on here many times its not always reliable but I've just paid 48 USD for another year.

Just now, possiblygeorge said:

Yep thats the channel im after! Are you able to drop a link to it here for me please? :)

I'm on a tablet, I'll do it tonight. It has 100s of sports channels but it isn't guaranteed to have our match. You can find it on aliexpress and alibaba.

7 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

Yep thats the channel im after! Are you able to drop a link to it here for me please? :)

https://kadisen.en.alibaba.com/product/60615565127-804629692/IUDTV_Channels_Package_including_Sports_Channels_Italy_UK_Germany_Arabic_IPTV_m3u_1700_Channels.html?spm=a2700.8304367.rect38f22d.17.4efd875fUgIHFH

See if you can get the free 24 hour trial before you buy. I tried but couldn't really work out how to get it.