Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

18 hours ago, Webbo said:

Don't bother with these people, they're idiots.

Actually I've sorted it out, they're not so bad after all.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

Scrap that it seems it was vpn bringing me down

Mine was ok today. Cut off a couple of time but I think it was my internet causing it. 

I am having trouble updating the channel listings recently though. 

1 hour ago, stix said:

Mine was ok today. Cut off a couple of time but I think it was my internet causing it. 

I am having trouble updating the channel listings recently though. 

Mine was fine once I ditched the VPN, no stuttering or dropping at all. The channel listings take ages to update for me too.

23 hours ago, Webbo said:

My IUDTV, I watched 1 and a half Aussie rules matches this morning, no problem, 1o minutes after kick off it's fvcked and still is. Don't know if it's my box or the site's been attacked.

Exactly the same again for the Spurs Chelsea game. Looks like I'll be relying on Sportsdevil for PL games. :dry:

2 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Nuts to that, I only tolerate Leicester matches with foreign commentary, Don't know whether to invest in a VPN or will that not solve it?

I think that just stops Sky etc from tracing you.

Dimsports is normally okay for me, not HD obviously.

5 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Nuts to that, I only tolerate Leicester matches with foreign commentary, Don't know whether to invest in a VPN or will that not solve it?

I use Zenmate VPN it's free, use it on all my devices and does the job, Do find it slows my connection down but gets around the blocks. I'm sure others have their own choices, either way a VPN is a must for any IPTV not just sports. 

I used Mobdro as an example earlier to a friend, Use it through normal wifi it didn't work, switched my vpn on and it worked straight away. 

I managed to watch the 2 games today through NBCSN without any problems.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Spent 45 minutes and unable to get a stream working for any match, Mania HD and Sportsdevil. Wtf I can always get something, even terrible quality and maybe in Arabic but literally nothing is working. This happening to anyone else?

MCKTV is working normal.

• Like 1