Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

On 20/08/2018 at 18:33, Webbo said:

Well I thought I'd renewed my IUDTV but it turns out it's something called IPSATPRO pro instead. Basically I've got the same as before but I've gained some S. American channels too. The interface is crap, the channels are just listed and not sorted by country. I'll have to see how well it performs.

5 minutes into the game the app went kaput again. The authorities have obviously got them sussed. I'm trying to get my money back, I don't suppose I'll have much luck. If I can I'll sign up to sportsdonkey.

24 minutes ago, Webbo said:

5 minutes into the game the app went kaput again. The authorities have obviously got them sussed. I'm trying to get my money back, I don't suppose I'll have much luck. If I can I'll sign up to sportsdonkey.

Sportsdonkey was fine today........but it doesn't come without it's problems.

• 2 weeks later...

On 01/09/2018 at 14:33, Webbo said:

Right, they say I've got a refund (just as it started to work), I haven't checked yet but I'm assuming it's true. Is Sportsdonkey still working , how much is it and how long will it be before I can start watching.?

34 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Right, they say I've got a refund (just as it started to work), I haven't checked yet but I'm assuming it's true. Is Sportsdonkey still working , how much is it and how long will it be before I can start watching.?

Been fine last few weeks. Think it immediate. You have to put it on kodi, or watch threw a browser though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It doesn't recognise the coupon and it won't take my money either. :( 

I've just logged in to see if I could see anything of any use.  There's a notice stating;

Visa payment issues are still being worked on. For now use another card or even bitcoin to pay for your memberships if Visa cards give you problems.

Sportsdonkey's been rubbish the last few nights I've tried it. I've not been able to get anything at all not football, movies not even the BBC.

I've sent them a report but they never answer them at least they haven't the last 3 I've sent in.

7 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

I've just logged in to see if I could see anything of any use.  There's a notice stating;

Visa payment issues are still being worked on. For now use another card or even bitcoin to pay for your memberships if Visa cards give you problems.

Yes I've just seen that. Visa is all I've got though.

6 minutes ago, davieG said:

Sportsdonkey's been rubbish the last few nights I've tried it. I've not been able to get anything at all not football, movies not even the BBC.

I've sent them a report but they never answer them at least they haven't the last 3 I've sent in.

Now you tell me.

18 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Yes I've just seen that. Visa is all I've got though.

Now you tell me.

Just tried it and it's working tonight. Image fades a bit now and agai

16 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

What are people using for TV movies etc with terrainium going? Struggling to find an alternative?! 

Downloaded TeaTv the other day. Seem reasonably good.

Strokes mentioned Showbox a while back, but I've found that fiddly to use on the firestick.

Edited by Facecloth

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Seems like it. Message came up last night. Says it'll shut at the end of September, but I can't get rid of the message so it's basically gone now.

Ffs. Of all the movies on there, the last one my wife chose for us to watch was that pile of shit Amy Schumer one at the weekend ? fml

5 minutes ago, stix said:

Ffs. Of all the movies on there, the last one my wife chose for us to watch was that pile of shit Amy Schumer one at the weekend ? fml

I've downloaded TeaTv. Seems ok so far. Gonna find a few back ups though, maybe a kodi loaded one too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've downloaded TeaTv. Seems ok so far. Gonna find a few back ups though, maybe a kodi loaded one too.

Are you running it through a fire stick or an android box? 

TeaTv looks almost identical to Terrarium from the screenshots I’ve just looked at. Must be from the same devs? 

Edited by stix