Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Got to renew my IUDTV subscription  in a few days but the whole app is kaput atm. It let me down in the second half last night as well. Might be temporary, I don't know. I've got to decide whether to swap to sports donkey. How reliable is it? How many channels do we get/ And how much is it?

54 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Got to renew my IUDTV subscription  in a few days but the whole app is kaput atm. It let me down in the second half last night as well. Might be temporary, I don't know. I've got to decide whether to swap to sports donkey. How reliable is it? How many channels do we get/ And how much is it?

I'm interested to know how others are getting on with Sportsdonkey, because mine has gone totally tits up.

It shut down a little while back (for everyone) & is supposed to be back up & running now........except it isn't for me.  I've done a fresh start & have tried installing, but nothing.

I paid £42 for the year.  When it's working it's brilliant. 

I watched the game last night using the TvTap app.  It's not great, but it is watchable, there's loads of channels & it's free.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

I'm interested to know how others are getting on with Sportsdonkey, because mine has gone totally tits up.

It shut down a little while back (for everyone) & is supposed to be back up & running now........except it isn't for me.  I've done a fresh start & have tried installing, but nothing.

I watched the game last night using the TvTap app.  It's not great, but it is watchable, there's loads of channels & it's free.

Sportsdonkey is only available on the website there isn’t no app for it now 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pSinatra said:

Yeah it’s still working through the web browser on the website. Hopefully they sort the apps out soon. I didn’t try it for fridays match, so I’m not sure how it held up and I’ve been at work today too. So hopefully @Facecloth or @Kopfkino can update how it’s been over the weekend?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah it’s still working through the web browser on the website. Hopefully they sort the apps out soon. I didn’t try it for fridays match, so I’m not sure how it held up and I’ve been at work today too. So hopefully @Facecloth or @Kopfkino can update how it’s been over the weekend?

I had the Derby game on for a while was buffering a bit at first but then seem to settle good picture.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Mid way through the first half yesterday I gave up and found a different stream because it was so unwatcahble. But at half time I switched server on Sports Donkey and from then on it was fine. This evening no issues and watching Racing UK through the week it was fine as it pretty much has been since I lost my patience with it. Winston said they're still getting everything going again so probably needs time to settle.

Will see how it is over the next couple of weeks to see whether to renew or not.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Mid way through the first half yesterday I gave up and found a different stream because it was so unwatcahble. But at half time I switched server on Sports Donkey and from then on it was fine. This evening no issues and watching Racing UK through the week it was fine as it pretty much has been since I lost my patience with it. Winston said they're still getting everything going again so probably needs time to settle.

Will see how it is over the next couple of weeks to see whether to renew or not.

Yeah my renewal is up at the end of September so I’ll wait and hope until. :thumbup:

Just now, Webbo said:

I need to renew this week, what do I do?

You can do sportsdonkey on a smaller subscription to see how it goes. I wouldn’t do the discount though as you can only do it once and you might want it for the years sub.

• 1 Day Pass: £6.00 / 
    1 Week Pass: £10.00 / Week
    1 Month Subscription: £20.00 / month
    6 Month Subscription: £35.00 / 6 months
    12 Month Subscription: £50.00 / 12 months

OFFER: We are offering 15%OFF all packages. Use Coupon Code 'WELCOMEBACK'!

• Like 1

The only thing is, I get this Australian channel Fox 504 and there's this this program on Sunday morning " the bounce" which is hilarious and I'll miss it. But it the app is fvcked I'll miss it anyway.

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

The only thing is, I get this Australian channel Fox 504 and there's this this program on Sunday morning " the bounce" which is hilarious and I'll miss it. But it the app is fvcked I'll miss it anyway.

I’ve had a look, you can watch it on their website if you put an oz vpn on. :thumbup:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/tv-shows/bounce

• Like 1

I know its only 2 days into the new season but it seems there are alot more Acestream links available on reddit/soccerstreams. 

Yesterday i was able to watch the 3 games i wanted too with no problem at all. Quality wise it was the same as watching my tv, only one of them had a buffering issue, but even then it only happened a couple of times and for a few seconds.

Might be something you could use whilst waiting with your renewal. It is free :) 

22 hours ago, Webbo said:

I’ve been with Sports Donkey for a couple of years. Was fab, but ended up being a bit patchy towards the back end of last season. 

They say they’ve sorted it out now, and it seems to be ok. 

You get all UK/US Sports, all live streams, and ppv events. 

Matrix tv is dead, but there will be a Sports Donkey android/iOS app coming soon, according to their website. 

In the meantime, through kodi is fine. So far it’s been fifty quid well spent. 

Edited by Milo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

They're taking the biscuit now, it was rubbish for me during the Liverpool game, then just before the Man City game they decide to switch everything and now nothing ffs

Just tried it through chrome on android and it's working for me.

I brought it a few months ago when it was on offer for £20 for the year, think it’s been down more then up in that time with it completely disappearing at one point, not been able to watch a single game on it the most I got was 13 mins before it refused to play anymore, I’ve gone back to my original service and had no issues whatsoever 

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

I brought it a few months ago when it was on offer for £20 for the year, think it’s been down more then up in that time with it completely disappearing at one point, not been able to watch a single game on it the most I got was 13 mins before it refused to play anymore, I’ve gone back to my original service and had no issues whatsoever 

Which service are you using now?