Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Mcktv

I emailed the guy about renewing almost two months ago as it wouldn’t let me pay the due invoice. Heard absolutely nothing back from him ?

Edited by stix
Two million moths ago

1 hour ago, stix said:

I emailed the guy about renewing almost two months ago as it wouldn’t let me pay the due invoice. Heard absolutely nothing back from him ?

Yeah the admin is shockingly poor I only got sportsdonkey because of it as I wasn’t going to renew, Did you rise a ticket though the website? 

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

If Sports Donkey and MCKTV could merge it'd be great. MCKTV seem to have more reliable stream but their admin is shite, whilst Sports Donkey is the other way round.

In my experience sports donkey has just been as bad, you always know when there is issues as they turn the website chat off 

they don’t respond to raised tickets either 

11 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Yeah the admin is shockingly poor I only got sportsdonkey because of it as I wasn’t going to renew, Did you rise a ticket though the website? 

I did mate yeah. I’ve found another service through eBay that a work colleague has recommended. £21 for the year. 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Do any of you use IPTV services to get the Prem games? If so which one? 

I'm currently looking for one I can use on my Samsung SmartTV as an app. 

What's the OS on Samsung? I have an LG and that has it's own OS so you can't put the app on.

Just paid up for another 6 months of mcktv,to be honest i had a few issues around Xmas time with the payments.The last invoice was sent to me in June i think and my current sub don't finish until the middle of next month.So touch wood should be good until Feb next year.Think the owner has had a lot on his plate at the end of last year/begining of this,but all seems good now.

Edited by PAULCFC

On 13/08/2018 at 08:18, goose2010 said:

Can you dm me the details as mcktv are doing my head in as well 

I’m away this week mate but as soon as I get back I’m going to get it all set up and running, if it’s any good I’ll PM you the details. Don’t want to give you the link if it’s shite! Internet is piss poor where we are as well, everything such a mission! 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

SportsDonkey has just completely stopped working for me. Such a shame that a service as flawless as it was last season is just garbage now. Anyone recommend an alternative?

I've just given up on it today. Keeps kicking me out if the stream every couple of minutes. Watching on Much to atm. Picture isn't great, but it works.