Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

32 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

For anyone looking, it's at the bottom of the VIP menu (was on mine)

Ditto.

I'm thankful I fronted up for a 2 day pass now because I couldn't find anything on SportsDevil. That said, I do sometimes have to search a little to find a reliable stream so maybe there is one there. I usually find something on rojadirecta, even if it's in foreign! 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

Neptune Rising is decent

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Exodus still works.

Thanks...Must be something im doing wrong, bth of them failing to find streams here :(

Edited by ozleicester

Just now, ozleicester said:

Must be something im doing wrong, bth of them failing to find streams here :(

You might need to reinstall in from a different repo, a lot of them have closed down. If you've got the indigo tool, find the github browser section and type in kodil and you should find their version on there.

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

You might need to reinstall in from a different repo, a lot of them have closed down. If you've got the indigo tool, find the github browser section and type in kodil and you should find their version on there.

Have you got Indigo on kodi?

I'm using Terrarium, it's an APK so no need to add to kodi, just stick it straight on your device. No issues for me, no fiddly updates, just tells you when there's a new one and you click ok.

I'm sure there are other similar and even better that others use.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Have you got Indigo on kodi?

Just now, Facecloth said:

I'm using Terrarium, it's an APK so no need to add to kodi, just stick it straight on your device. No issues for me, no fiddly updates, just tells you when there's a new one and you click ok.

I'm sure there are other similar and even better that others use.

Cheers, Im newish top Kodi, so, nope dont have Indigo..and not sure about APKs :)

Just now, ozleicester said:

Cheers, Im newish top Kodi, so, nope dont have Indigo..and not sure about APKs :)

This   https://www.tvaddons.co/new-tva-repo/   tells you how to install the Fusion repo which will load indigo for you. If you check out that site generally it will tell you what you need to know. If you're struggling just ask.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

APKs are easy. Just download it to whatever device you're using from here https://terrariumtvappdownloads.com/terrarium-tv-apk/

It'll probably ask you to also download a supporting media player, which it links to. Once thats done you're ready to go.

• Like 1

Looks like sports donkey have messed up again they got a German game on our link and it's only in the 15th minute.

They've updated now.

Sorry if this has already been asked

i have BT sport on my main Q box…. It won’t work on my minis and BT want to gouge me for me cash

how can I get my App to work on my telly in the other rooms as I know the App blocks mirroring (sneaky!)

i’m not ‘techy’ so please use simple language 

happier if I can buy a lightning to HDMI lead as seems simpler than casting…

Thanks,

Ben