Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

@Strokes You mentioned Showbox as a good option for watching tv and movies. I've downloaded and it works fine, but it's a little annoying that there's no episode details when you're looking at a series. E.g. I'm looking at family guy, just want to watch a random episode but I have no idea which episode is which. Any idea how to get that up on screen?

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

@Strokes You mentioned Showbox as a good option for watching tv and movies. I've downloaded and it works fine, but it's a little annoying that there's no episode details when you're looking at a series. E.g. I'm looking at family guy, just want to watch a random episode but I have no idea which episode is which. Any idea how to get that up on screen?

No mate there is no synopsis on the programs as far as I am aware mate. Are you using the app or through Kodi?

13 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Using the app. It plays fine, so it's only a slight niggle.

Yeah it’s not perfect mate but the streams are pretty seamless and it’s easy to navigate. It’s a shame they’ve littered it with ads lately but I guess you could type the episode and series into google and read it on your phone?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah it’s not perfect mate but the streams are pretty seamless and it’s easy to navigate. It’s a shame they’ve littered it with ads lately but I guess you could type the episode and series into google and read it on your phone?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. If it's something I'm watching in order like Better Call Saul it's no problem, it's only things like Family Guy where I might wanna kill 20 minutes watching an old episode.

23 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Would recommend SkyNet add-on.

Easy search with episode info and they also have loads of 24/7 stations, where you can just watch, for example, random Family Guy episodes on a loop 24/7 

TV stations will be covering Huddersfield match?

Well, here’s a list:

Australia - Optus Sport

British Virgin Islands - Flow Sports

China - Super Sports

Canada - Sportsnet

Egypt - beIN Sport

New Zealand - beIN Sport

South Africa - Super Sport

Thailand - beIN Sport

United States - NBC Sports

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, davieG said:

TV stations will be covering Huddersfield match?

Well, here’s a list:

Australia - Optus Sport

British Virgin Islands - Flow Sports

China - Super Sports

Canada - Sportsnet

Egypt - beIN Sport

New Zealand - beIN Sport

South Africa - Super Sport

Thailand - beIN Sport

United States - NBC Sports

The full list is here;  https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3018739/leicester-city-vs-huddersfield-town/

It'll say which BIEN channel its on closer to the date.

• Like 1

On 18/09/2018 at 16:52, davieG said:

I'm about to be gifted an Ipad does anyone know the best way to stream the footy from an ipad to my LG TV like from Sports donkey?

Is Sports Donkey any good?  Can I watch from an IPad?

prices seem reasonable as I’d like to watch the away games

E4D73252-269B-43B3-8F2B-41F19B4C6D13.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I used Sports Donkey for around 2 years but I tried renewing after the summer and seemed like it wasn't running anymore? If anyone still uses it and knows how to get around that problem id be grateful!

17 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

It's very hit and miss at the moment last year it was really reliable this year they aren't listing the games directly so you have search and I'm finding it difficult to get a reliable stream. Sometimes I've not been able to get anything.

Strangely I've found it better for none LCFC games.

They keep promising they're going to improve but I've only seen it get worse.

Others may have had more joy.

This is all on Android with the top Virgin Broadband, oh and also tried a MS tablet.

35 minutes ago, davieG said:

It's very hit and miss at the moment last year it was really reliable this year they aren't listing the games directly so you have search and I'm finding it difficult to get a reliable stream. Sometimes I've not been able to get anything.

This is all on Android with the top Virgin Broadband, oh and also tried a MS tablet.

Thanks…. Possibly not worth it then…

15 minutes ago, Collymore said:

What's the best paid site at the moment? Looking to invest for the year...

Yep…. Same question from me!

16 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Thanks…. Possibly not worth it then…

I nearly put my foot through my tablet for the Bournemouth game and not just for the performance on the pitch. I tried 2 tablets and a phone but had to restart SD every 10 mins or so as it just kept freezing. Worst I've had in 2 years

21 minutes ago, davieG said:

I nearly put my foot through my tablet for the Bournemouth game and not just for the performance on the pitch. I tried 2 tablets and a phone but had to restart SD every 10 mins or so as it just kept freezing. Worst I've had in 2 years

So you had fun on Saturday then ?!!!

it doesn’t rain…

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Strange this, I’ve not had many problems at all with Sports Donkey since the first game of the season :dunno:

Are you watching the games through GameTime - Extra Time? 

Also if you google LiveOnSat you can see every channel that’s televising the games so should be easier than searching through every link :fc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

n7YJnU6.jpg

4th one down, there’s nothing in there at the moment, but at approximately 2:45 on match day it fills with links for the Premier Leage games.

Shhhhhhhhhh ffs. Tell everyone about it and it will be as crap as the rest atm lol

Tbf, it has improved in the last couple of weeks. Was awesome for the cl games the past couple of days no problems at all.