Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

If it runs until the end of play this wkend Scouse, I'll finish with

BAYERN to beat Dortmund 3-1 @ 16/1

MANDZUKIC to score and Juventus to win in 90mins against AC Milan @ 11/4

£10 pays £637.50

• 2 weeks later...

i will round up the final month and congratulate the winner at some stage in the next few days. got a few days off this week so should be sorted. been a hectic last few weeks dunno if anyone noticed but there's been quite a bit of celebrating and stuff going on for some reason so didn't have a great deal of spare time in between getting drunk, being hungover and going to work. 

• 2 weeks later...

i will round up the final month and congratulate the winner at some stage in the next few days. got a few days off this week so should be sorted. been a hectic last few weeks dunno if anyone noticed but there's been quite a bit of celebrating and stuff going on for some reason so didn't have a great deal of spare time in between getting drunk, being hungover and going to work. 

Hey Scouse - any chance of the final table?

Cheers buddy.

ive got one done... but it's on my laptop in liverpool. monday/tuesday im back that way and i will announce you as the winner (maybe) (definitely) (hope you're all still in suspense) 

ive got one done... but it's on my laptop in liverpool. monday/tuesday im back that way and i will announce you as the winner (maybe) (definitely) (hope you're all still in suspense) 

lol Ta - Don't win much, so thats nice!

lol

Why?

All we want is a final tally. As I said, if you start a thread like this, then finish it.

because he's on about -£3 million quid :D 

i've done it just don't have access to the screenshot, Monday/Tuesday it'll be there in all it's glory (or non-glory for you loserssss)

lol

Why?

All we want is a final tally. As I said, if you start a thread like this, then finish it.

I'm not sure i did very well, it's a conspiracy and Swan Lesta kept stealing my tips. He is the Harry Kane of the tipping world.

might as well just skip right to next season. who needs to see the final table? like, really?

Literally Stan, what is the point of doing this without the final table? As a mini gambler I want to see how I've done over the season and if we've made or lost as a group. That's the raison d'etre surely?

Literally Stan, what is the point of doing this without the final table? As a mini gambler I want to see how I've done over the season and if we've made or lost as a group. That's the raison d'etre surely?

nah scrap it. pointless.

we made it brothers and sisters. congrats to swan lesta who won by quite a long way. he had it wrapped up by about christmas tbf, he's the leicester city of this league. 

tip.png

Archived