Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

would've had my tip on rule the world to win the national @ 50/1 but got banned so couldn't post what a shame. 

i will have this week's tenner on tony knockers anytime, brighton win @ 5/1. returns £60, obviously. 

i've got a table from last week (again, ban stopped me updating us) so i'll add this week in the morning and then post away. peace. 

would've had my tip on rule the world to win the national @ 50/1 but got banned so couldn't post what a shame. 

i will have this week's tenner on tony knockers anytime, brighton win @ 5/1. returns £60, obviously. 

i've got a table from last week (again, ban stopped me updating us) so i'll add this week in the morning and then post away. peace. 

I'm gonna have mine on Tony FGS & Brighton win 2-0. @ 45/1

Tenner returns probably like a million

I've been emailing skybet and they've offered me 7/2 that you're banned again before  9pm Sunday 17th. So I'll have my 10 on that.

If I'm not allowed that then I'll go for the skybet request a bet at 33/1.

Ibra and Aguero to score, each team 5+ corners, 50+ booking points and woodwork hit.

Returns 340 obvz.

not gonna back it and not sure it'll come in but west ham seem a great price at the weekend against us. we're a shorter price to beat west ham than we have been to beat watford, palace, sunderland and southampton recently. how?! they're actually good! 

anyway. 

Burnley (@ Brum) @ 6/5 

theyre dead good, birmingham are not dead good 

Rochdale (vs Blackpool) @ evs

they are quite good blackpool are quite shit 

£10 returns £44

not gonna back it and not sure it'll come in but west ham seem a great price at the weekend against us. we're a shorter price to beat west ham than we have been to beat watford, palace, sunderland and southampton recently. how?! they're actually good!

anyway.

Burnley (@ Brum) @ 6/5

£10 returns £44

Have you done a breakdown recently Scouse? I want to see how shocking I've done..

Have you done a breakdown recently Scouse? I want to see how shocking I've done..

i've got one not including this current week on my laptop but won't be able to get at it until tomoro night so may as well wait til monday/tuesday when this weekend is sorted. i keep having one ready then getting banned before i can post it lol

approaching the home straight once this week's done. 4 weeks or so left. 

I've missed a couple. Probably a good thing actually.

Rotherham to beat Forest, 7/5, all form points to a Rotherham win although given it's the Championship I've probably just sealed a 0-3 away win.

Las Palmas to beat Sporting, 10/11, Las Palmas, like Rotherham, are absolutely flying, and Sporting are struggling.

£10 returns £45.81.

anyway.

Burnley (@ Brum) @ 6/5

£10 returns £44

AYYY

Archived