Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

The Return of the Tipping Thread

Stoke v Spurs

BTTS both halves 14/1 with unibet.

Could be an open game with Spurs needing the win. Stokes top attacking talent are all back. Looks potentially a very sexy exciting game.

0-0 shawcross motm then 

0-0 shawcross motm then

Haha. What a waste of real and fake money that was. I forgot how lazy that stoke front 3 can be.

Nothing more infuriating than watching arnau and shaquiri hobbling around with the chests puffed out when you want them to chase a goal.

Haha. What a waste of real and fake money that was. I forgot how lazy that stoke front 3 can be.

Nothing more infuriating than watching arnau and shaquiri hobbling around with the chests puffed out when you want them to chase a goal.

they are pretty nice chests tbf 

Newcastle 4-3 Man City

£10 returns £2510 on betway

1 - When Man City finally sort out their defence they change the defensive partnership.

2 - Newcastle are also shite at the back

3- I'm going all out.

tips_8.png

And there it is. Apologies for the lack of that for a few weeks just kept forgetting, getting banned or having to work. Need to get my priorities sorted I know. 

We've got basically one month left (we'll roll until the Champs League final on 28th May). So if you're near the top that's 5 more tips to try and win it. If you're near the profit line that's 5 more chances to end a glorious year in profit. If you're near the bottom that's 5 more weeks to try and not go completely bankrupt. Enjoy. 

Is it too late to join?

nah bro fire away, obviously not gonna impact massively on the table in just 4 weeks like (unless you are a genius and land some 50/1 shot or something)

Archived