Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Southampton away

Southampton Ticket Information

Southampton v Leicester City

Barclays Premier League

Saturday 17 October; kick-off at 3pm

Allocation 2,653

On Sale Dates*

All tickets are sold on a 1 ticket per person basis:

Monday 14 September

Season Card Holders with 125+ points

Wednesday 16 September

Season Card Holders with 115+ points

Friday 18 September

Season Card Holders with 108+ points

Tuesday 22 September

Season Card Holders with 104+ points

Thursday 24 September

Season Card Holders with 101+ points

Monday 28 September

Season Card Holders with 100+ points

Wednesday 30 September

Season Card Holders with 51+ points

Friday 1 October

Season Card Holders with 50+ points

*Should there be any unsold tickets by Friday 1 October, further selling dates will be announced.

Ticket Prices:

Age Bands Block 47/48 (Corner) Blocks 43-46 Wheelchair/Ambulant plus FREE Companion

Adults £33 £34 £32

Seniors (Over 65s) £28 £30 £22

17-21 Years £28 £30 £22

Under 17s £19 £21 £16

Under 11s £10 £12 £12

We have been allocated 14 pairs of Wheelchair spaces for this fixture.

Please note, tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under-17 ticket)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

As always, we will try and give Away Priority Scheme Members the best possible seats within the selling order provided within the instructions from the Host Club, for this fixture we will be processing the tickets within Blocks 42-46. However, if you wish to have your seat(s) in Block 47/48, please could you email the Club with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - SOUTHAMPTON and advise you would like your ticket(s) in Block 47/48 by 6pm on Thursday 10 September.

Away Priority Scheme:

Members of the Away Ticket Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Friday 11 September 2015.

Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre or email [email protected] before 6pm on Thursday 10 September with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME – SOUTHAMPTON OPT-OUT

Away Ticket Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 8 October to receive a full refund.

Fox Travel Info

Coaches depart the King Power Stadium at 9:30am.

Spaces are priced at £10 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Actually quite tempted by this after I realised how little effort this was on a the train (Can be done for just under 2 hours and £55 return - From Nuneaton - Thought it was alot longer and alot more expensive.).

But am budgeting for 1 away a month and West Brom get's the nod, but like I say am quite tempted to make it 2 during this month because of the above reason.

Do the majority stand at this? It seems every away end at Southampton does but I'm sure all our fans were sitting last season.

We stood all game and so did every around us. Hate it when people sit at aways.

I think this will be the easiest away to get tickets for this season. 

Swansea could possibly rival it. We had a lot of unsold there last season (tv game admittedly). But definitely among the easiest yes.. could make general sale.

Last season was fvcking terrible here.

Pissed it down all day, got soaked walking to the ground, watched a shite game, got soaked walking back to the car then stuck in traffic for 45 minutes.

Fortunately I'm in South Africa this year so I'll miss it.

Last season was top notch. That Mane goal ruled out for offside was absolute gold, we spent the next 20 minutes taunting the crap out of them.

Of course it all went downhill when they scored 2 goals and wood missed a one on one, but that was all just to make the great escape even sweeter.

Just because we lost doesn't mean it was a bad away day

Last season was top notch. That Mane goal ruled out for offside was absolute gold, we spent the next 20 minutes taunting the crap out of them.

Of course it all went downhill when they scored 2 goals and wood missed a one on one, but that was all just to make the great escape even sweeter.

lol. Good for you that you are very easily pleased. Wish I was.

Horror day that. Long journey. Shit weather. Horror show performance like most around that time. Result not everything but can't think of a single thing good about that day. Oppositon that battered us from start to finish getting a goal disallowed doesn't quite make up for everything else!

Last season was top notch. That Mane goal ruled out for offside was absolute gold, we spent the next 20 minutes taunting the crap out of them.

I've pointed out a lot more things to why I thought it was a shit away day than just the result.

I went to our 6-1 defeat on a Friday night to Portsmouth in 2010 and I'd say that was up there with one of my best away days despite of the result.

Even if we won i would still have said it was the shittest away game I went to last year.

Glad you enjoyed it, but I don't class sarcastically cheering at 100 or so 16 year olds stood next to the away fans as "top notch", our end was pretty terrible imo. 

Glad you enjoyed it, but I don't class sarcastically cheering at 100 or so 16 year olds stood next to the away fans as "top notch", our end was pretty terrible imo. 

I probably have a biased view as I was right next to their fans so thought the atmosphere was alright.

Rather have 100 16 year olds than the 3283192 women over 65 we seem to take to every game

Archived