Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Southampton away

Thanks for all the replies guys, got my tickets today no names on them anyway cheers. Btw re pubs apparently yates in the town is THE away pub.  How fars the city centre from the ground? Its ages ince ive been ( last time was a brian deane double) 

Does the name of the person who brought the ticket appear on the ticket at all? Getting mine through a mate tomorrow and didnt want hassle getting in. Like if the name on the ticket is a girl and youre a bloke trying to get in is that ok?

There aren't people on the turnstiles nowadays. It's just scan the barcode on the ticket and walk through. No one will notice :)

4th in the league, not lost away this season if we can't sell out for this it's a poor effort.

Hmmm, it's a long drive and having just been on the road to Norwich it's a lot for some people.

I won't ever complain about our support as everyone has different priorities, football is not the be all and end all of life.

Out of our home support it's a very small group of fans that go on the road and from that a smaller group who go everywhere so I'd never say it's a poor effort if we don't sell out.

I'll be there as always though. :)

Just checked their away capacity which is 3200, wonder why they only gave us 2653!

we declined the final block as we were selling very slowly and it was deemed unlikely to sell out. Bit embarrassing and baffling given our league position and how well we are going.

We're not going to sell this out are we... 

Not looking likely and yet people moan they can't get tickets, you would think, a weekend away by the coast and the chance to add points would be a welcome chance, but it seems not.

The flip side I suppose is for a lot of people having had norwich this weekend and West Brom which is cheaper and closer for most, a month with 3 away games maybe a bit much.

Archived