Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Southampton away

Still tickets left? Where's all the people now who have been begging for away tickets for the past year.

they only want to go to prime aways funnily enough. Not interested in travelling a fair chunk to build up points 

they only want to go to prime aways funnily enough. Not interested in travelling a fair chunk to build up points

But Southampton isnt a long way. Just over two hours away, we do it for every home match we attend - obviously Soton to Leicester. 'Kin part timers!!

But Southampton isnt a long way. Just over two hours away, we do it for every home match we attend - obviously Soton to Leicester. 'Kin part timers!!

yeah its not that bad really at all. Looks like I will have a spare aswell as all the part timers I know arent interested.

Does the name of the person who brought the ticket appear on the ticket at all? Getting mine through a mate tomorrow and didnt want hassle getting in. Like if the name on the ticket is a girl and youre a bloke trying to get in is that ok?  

I dont think there is any games where the name is on the away ticket, even so nobody cares. As stated below as long as your not 40 trying to get in on a under 17 ticket you should be ok.

Archived